THREE.

28.05.17

01:13

Who knew one week could cause such chaos?

I can for sure tell you that I did not think of this. It was a building up of tensions over the past few weeks that resulted in a destructive seventy-two hours, in which that my life really went from normal to completely insane.

What happened?

A friendship well and truly destroyed, in which lines were crossed beyond the point of no return. It was one of the most stressful and emotionally draining seventy-two hours I have experience in my life. It got to the point where I was so done with the entire situation that I just did not care about anything.

That was the scariest thing about it. I no longer felt upset or angry, I just did not care and that feeling was very similar to that written much earlier. It was a strange feeling because never have I ever experienced such dramatics. In this case, I just simply did not care anymore.

The events were also extremely emotionally draining to the point that from the calamitous evening, I would lay in bed the next couple of nights and wake up every morning thinking, has this really happened? How did I not anticipate it? In a way, it has left me with a weird sort of PTSD, as anyone struggles with a certain amount of anxiety anyway.

The whole situation was crazy intense and I just could not cope with it. Talking it through, I still could not properly process what had happened. Even speaking with someone completely out of the situation still left me in a state of confusion. Even now, I still do not know how to deal with all of this and to be truthful, I do not want to. I just wish it would all go away. If was not for the fact it is pitch black outside and almost two in the morning, I would just go for a walk to clear my head and attempt to begin to process the events of the last seven days. Instead, this is the next best thing, and it helps get the craziness out of my mind and gives it some sort of clarity on the situation.