My protector

A/n hey guys I'm making this story to where Dottie is the omega. Yes I know Daniel is the omega in Aphmau videos by this is my story so I'm just changes a few things leave a comment of what I should do or improve thank you
Dottie POV.
I was putting my stuff away in my locker when suddenly it was slammed closed by him. "Well well well the omega." Ein said. "Go away Ein." I said with a bit of fear in my voice. I was slammed against the lockers. "Don't tell me what to do." Ein said. Ein punch me in my stomach. My two best friends Rylan, Daniel went home they were always protecting me from people who wanted to hurt me but they would always get hurt cause of me.
I was being beat up by Ein are new alpha male. He was always there to beat me up. Ein friends Jax and rider were helping him beat me up. Once a got a few more punches to the stomach I fell to my knees. "Please stop." I had tears in my eyes but I wasn't gonna cry in front of him. "Hm let me think. No." Ein said and kicked me in my side. I let out a scream I had already been beaten up three time today.
"That it scream for help no one will care." Ein said. He was right no matter how much I screamed for help no one helps me. Ein was about to throw a punch at me again when I heard someone yell. "Leave her alone." They yelled
Blaze POV.
I was in the science room when I heard a scream come from the hallway. I walked out of the room to see what was going on ever sense Ein became alpha all the werewolves started to get into a lot of fights. I turn the corner to see Ein and his friends kicking and punching a girl. It was that one girl from Daniel and Rylan group I was never able to get her name but I did know that she did hang out with Aphmau.
"Leave her alone." I yelled. They all stop and turned around to face me. "Who do you think you are telling the alpha what to do." Ein said. Alpha or not I'm not letting her get beat up. "She doesn't deserve this." I said walking closer to them. Ein snapped his fingers then pointed at me. The next thing I knew Ein friends were running at me and shoving me to the ground. Ein walked closer to me.
"She is the omega so of course she deserves it and don't ever talking to me like that again or you be getting the same pain she getting." Ein said. Ein went back to the girl while his friends pinned me down. "Stand up." I heard Ein say. I saw the girl stand up. She looked at the ground I could she tears running down her face. Then I saw Ein pick her up by her shirt. "This will by your daily beating everyday you will stay by your locker after school and wait for us. Got it." Ein said. She nodded. Ein was about to punch her when I got out of his friends grips.
I ran at Ein and punched him in his jaw. He dropped the girl and fell over. "You'll pay for that." Ein said. Ein friends came running at me and tried to punch me but I punched them instead. All of them ran off. I looked at the girl has had her arms wrapped around her and she was shaking like crazy. I walking up to her. "Please don't hurt me." She said. "Don't worry I'm not. My name is blaze. Yours." I said waiting for her to respond. "My name is Dottie." She said looking up at me. Her light blue eyes stared into my green and blue eyes. "Can you stand." I said. She tried to stand up but just fell into me. "I-I'm sorry." Dottie said. "It fine." I said. I picked her up. She was smaller then me. "I'll take you to the nurse." I said. I got to the nurses office but she wasn't there I guess she already went home. I set her down in one of the beds.
I was bandaging her up but I needed to take her shirt for I could bandage her stomach sense she got the most hit there. "I-I-I n-need y-you to t-take y-your s-shirt off so I-I can b-bandage y-your stomach." I said blushing. She blushed too but took her shirt off. I saw all the bruises and small cuts on her. I started to bandage her up. Soon I finished bandage her up. Then I looked at her. Her phone went off. "Who texting you?" I ask. "Just my friends Daniel and Rylan they were asking if I got home safe I told hem no but you protect me." Dottie said with a smile. 'She so cute.' I thought. "Can I have your number." I said. "W-what why would you ask that." Dottie said. "So if you need me to protect you you can just call or text me." I said. "O-ok." Dottie said and wrote her number down. "I'll walk you home just in case Ein try's to attack you again I'll be there to protect you." I said with a smile and blushed. 'I want to get to know her more.' I thought. "Ok." Dottie said.
As I walked her home we got to know each other I little bit more. We laughed a bit on the way there. Soon we got to her house. "Thank you for walking me home Blaze." Dottie said. "No problem." I said. I told her bye then walked to my house. For the rest of the day Dottie was in my mind. When I get to know her more I'll ask her out.
A/n
I hope you guys like the chapter I will be posting tomorrow hopefully. This chapter had 1044 words so I hope it was long. Anyways if anyone has any ideas what I should do next leave a comment. Bye guys