The surprise

Dottie POV.
I woke up to my phone playing "headphones." I hummed the rest of the song. Today was Monday. Yay... no. Wait today blaze has a surprise for me. I jumped out of bed. I got in the shower. I put my headphone on and play the song called headphones. I walked to school and saw that werewolves weren't treated me the way they usually do they are actually being nice to me. I got to my locker to see blaze there. I smiled and took of my headphones.
"Hey babe how was your day yesterday." Blaze said pulling me in for a hug. I returned the hug. "It was great I few guys tried asking me and June out in a date. We denied there date but they wouldn't leave us alone so we kicked them where the sun doesn't shine and then walked away. Have you notice that no one treating me badly today." I said. A werewolf walked by and said "hey alpha." I thought for a second. "Hey Blaze are you the alpha male alpha." I asked looking up at him. "Yep I beat Ein yesterday and now he is back to being the omega." He said. I hugged him tighter. "That great. But why didn't you tell me yesterday." I said. "Because I didn't want to tell you over text. I wanted to tell you in person. Also I wanted to see your reaction." He said and lean down to kiss my nose.
We walked to werewolf class. "As you may all know Blaze is out new alpha male and Ein is back to being the omega. Also stop breaking the windows the principal keeps getting mad at me." The teacher said. We all laughed. "Blaze, Dottie I want to speak with you after class." The teacher said looking at us. We nodded. The rest of class was boring I think I almost fell asleep. The bell rung and we packed our stuff ready to go to our next class. We were about to walk out when the teacher stop us. "Hold on you two I still need to speak to you." He teacher said. "What did you want us for sir." Blaze said holding my school stuff and his. "I wanted to tell you blaze sense your the alpha male and Dottie is your mate other male werewolf's will be coming after her and trying to mark her." The teacher said looking at me then blaze. "Why would the do that." Blaze yelled. "Because they want the alpha spot. And Dottie your schedule will be changed so your in all of Blaze classes." The teacher said handing me a piece of paper. "You can go to your next class now."
(Time skip to lunch)
Me, Blaze, Aphmau, Daniel, June, and Rylan were sitting at our table when a male werewolf walked over and place a hand on the table close to me. "Hey Dottie I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me." He said. "No thank you." I said going back to eating. He got mad that I denied his offer. He grab my wrist tightly. "You will hang out with me." He said. "HEY LET ME GO." I yelled trying to get free. Blaze got up and walked over to us. Blaze was mad. "Let her go or else." He said with a growl. He let go of me and ran like his life depending on it. "How about we go eat outside instead." Aphmau said getting up. We walked outside and sat on the bleachers. We all ate and talked the bell rung lunch was over. Blaze would glare and growl at any male werewolf looked at me. We got to our next class.
(Time skip to after school)
Blaze POV.
Me and the gang were walking out of school. I still kept an eye on any male werewolf that tried walking towards us. We were walking to the park. "I still have a surprise for you." I said to Dottie. We all got to the park and talked about what we should for the weekend. We sat there for hours talking we didn't notice the time. We spent a few hours at the park we all heard Daniel and Rylan stomach growl. "Let's got to the mall." Aphmau said getting up. It was getting late. Before I walked Dottie home I took her to a water fountain. It had rainbow color lights.

       "Blaze this is so beautiful

"Blaze this is so beautiful. Thank you for taking me here." She said hugging me. "Well I did tell you I still a had a surprise for you. So I wanted to give you this." I said pulling out a box. (No he is not proposing) It was a necklace with a heart shaped on it.

 (No he is not proposing) It was a necklace with a heart shaped on it

Dottie covered her mouth. "B-blaze it so beautiful." She said with tears in her eyes. I took it out and put it around her neck. "That tells you that you have my heart and I will always love you Dottie." I said placing my finger under her chin making her look up at me. "I love you too blaze." She said looking up at me. I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed me back. After a few minutes we pulled away. I looked deep into her eyes she still had tears. I wiped her tears away. She hugged me tight I hugged her back. "Thank you." She said placing her head on my chest. "Your welcome." I said. We stood there for a while. We pulled away from each other and started walking to her house. We got to her house. I was about to leave but Dottie said something. "Can you stay. My mom still at her friends house and I don't like being alone." She was rubbing her looking at the ground. "Sure I'll stay but remember your never alone." I said walking in her house. We went to her room. We both got changed and layed down on her bed. We were talking about what we should do tomorrow after school until we fell asleep.

A/n
Hey guys I'm hoping you enjoyed the chapter. But I need ideas I'm can't think of any. Anyways leave a comment on what I should do. I don't think I will be posting tomorrow but I'll try.
Bye guys and thanks so much for the views