The balloon fight

Blaze POV.
I woke up and find Dottie still sleep. She looked peaceful. I let her sleep and I check my phone there where no messages then I check the time. It was 7:30 I decided to go back to sleep.
I woke up to Dottie getting out of bed. I open my eyes and looked at her. She was getting changed. In front of me. I sat up and looked at her she was turned so her back was towards me. 'What should I do should I act asleep or should I say something.' I thought.
"Um... Dottie." I said. She turned her head and looked at me. "G-g-good m-morning blaze I didn't notice that you were awake." Dottie said blushing. "Yeah. Why are you changing." I said blushing too. "Well I thought you would wake up later so I started to change and will you know the rest. And what so different I always walking around showing a lot of skin." She said still blushing. She was right she does go around showing a lot skin. Maybe that why guys keep trying to ask her out.
I got up and started to change in front of her. She blushed. She got a text from Aphmau saying that they were going swimming and if we wanted to come. "Hey Blaze want to go swimming with the gang." She said. "Sure sounds fun." I said getting my swim shorts. Dottie got her swim suit.
We walked to the late to see Aphmau sitting in a floating thing and Aaron by her. Erin shoving Daniel under water laughing then she was brought under water too soon they came up for air and they laughed. June was sitting on a chair and Rylan was sitting next to her. "Hey guys." Dottie said. "Hi guys get in it fun." Aphmau said. "It not fun." June said hissing at the water. "June stop being a scary cat." Daniel said. "Yeah." Erin said shoveling Daniel back under water. Rylan jumped in the water. I jumped in too.
Dottie went over to June and tried to convince her to get in the water. But it didn't work soon June was tossed in the water by Dottie. We looked at Dottie shocked. "What she wouldn't get in the water so I picked her up and tossed her in the water." Dottie said shrugging. June came up from the water
     "DOTTIE YOU BETTER RUN." June said running at her. Dottie bolted. We laughed. It wasn't long before Dottie got tackled to the ground. June had Dottie arm behind her back. "I'm sorry." Dottie said. "You better be." June said letting go of Dottie arm.
June was walking towards her chair when Dottie tackled her into the water. They came up to the surface. June looked at Dottie but then swim back to the shore. Dottie swim over to me. "That was fun." She said smiling.
Erin swim over behind Dottie and put her finger on her lips telling me to be quiet. Once Erin got close enough she shoved Dottie under water. We laughed as she came up to the surface. Dottie hair was in front of her eyes. "Hey Erin want to toss June in the water with me." Dottie said moving the hair front her eyes. "Yeah sounds fun." Erin said.
     They got out of the water and tossed June in the water and they bolted. June surface. "Why do you keep doing that Dottie." June said swimming over to the shore. "Because you need to learn the water is not evil." Dottie said running from June. June tackled Dottie to the ground again. "Girls stop." Aphmau said laughing getting out of the flouting thing. "Fine but if she does it again she will regret it." June said letting go of Dottie. "I'm free." Dottie said getting up.
Dottie POV.
     "Erin come over here." I said. "Okay." She said getting out of the water. "What did you want me for." Erin said. "We are gonna get some water balloons and throw them at everyone." I said getting some water balloons out of my bag. "This sounds fun." Erin said clapping her hand. "Guys we will be right back." I yelled.
      We went to get the water balloons filled and put then in the cooler. After about 30 minutes or so we finished. We walked back no one noticed that we where there yet. Blaze was playing fetch in the water with Rylan and Daniel. June, Aphmau, and Aaron were talking.
     "Who should we hit first." Erin said getting ready to throw a balloon. "I'll hit the boys in the water you hit June, Aaron, and Aphmau." I said aiming at Blaze, Daniel, and Rylan. We threw the balloons then smiled at there reactions. "Hey you guys are back with water balloons that explains why you guys were gone so long." Daniel said. "Well we wanted to have some fun. So pick your partner." I said. Erin picked Daniel. Blaze picked me. Aphmau picked Aaron. Rylan picked June.
        "Alright now that you have your partners you can now attack." I said throwing my balloons at June. Erin came up behind Aaron and Aphmau and hit them with a water ballon. Erin is pretty sneaky. Blaze threw his water balloon at Rylan and hit him. Aphmau threw a water balloon and hit me while Aaron threw one at blaze. June threw a balloon at Erin. Rylan threw a balloon at Daniel. This went on until we ran out of water balloons. "Aw we are out of water balloons." Erin said. "Don't worry we can get more tomorrow." Aphmau said. "But for now we should had back to our cabin and get into normal clothes." Aaron said. "But I want to swim some more." Aphmau said with a pout. "No it getting dark and we all should be heading back to our cabins." Aaron said. "Yeah he right." Rylan said. "Alright we will see you guys later." Blaze said. We walked back to the cabin.