Heartbroken turning back into love

Aaron POV.
      I growled when I heard Dottie say that blaze kissed Bella. Aphmau was mad when she heard this two. "June, Rylan, Daniel can you take Dottie home. Me and Aaron are gonna have a talk with Blaze." Aphmau said. I nodded and growled.
     Me and Aphmau started walking in the school. "I trusted him with Dottie heart. I trusted him not to break it but he did." Aphmau said her hands were clenched. We heard footsteps coming towards us. Blaze turned the corner.
     I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up in the air. "Why did you do that to Dottie." I said. "We trusted you with her heart and you broke it along with our trust." Aphmau said. "I didn't kiss Bella she kiss me. I would never break Dottie heart." Blaze said.
    I lower him to the ground but never let go of his shirt. "How can he believe you."  Aphmau said. We heard more footsteps. I heard blaze growl. "Blaze don't go after that weak mutt you deserve better." Bella said. I let go of blaze. Aphmau ran up to Bella and shoved her down. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL DOTTIE A WEAK MUTT. SHE IS STRONGER THEN YOU." Aphmau yelled at her. "But she is-" Bella was cut off by blaze. "She better then you. She always there for someone. She doesn't give up and she protects people she cares about. Everything you saying to say about Dottie your really calling yourself  that because you are a weak mutt that gets what she wants. Now leave me alone." Blaze said.
"Do you know we're Dottie is." Blaze asked us. "Yeah I told Rylan June and Daniel to walk her home." Aphmau said blaze was about to run to her house but I stopped him. "Let Aphmau tell her she might not believe you." I said. He nodded sadly. "Aphmau tell Dottie tomorrow at school that Bella kissed blaze." I said looking at Aphmau. "I will." Aphmau said. "Blaze you should go home." I said. He nodded then started to walk towards his house.
Dottie POV.
I was in my room. Crying to myself. I didn't cry in front of June, Rylan, or Daniel. I didn't want them to worry.
(Play video. Blaze is at his house and Dottie is at hers they both sing)
(Dottie)
Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all
I'm still held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back for the feel
You might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive
But forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time
(Blaze)
Away, away
I love you like felt the pain, away
I promise you don't have to be afraid, away
Tre love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Little do you know
I know you're hurting
While I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know l...
I love you till the sun dies
(Both)
Away, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain
Just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid
Just wait
Our love is here and here to stay
(Dottie)
So lay your head on me
(Both)
Away, away, away, away
I love you like you've never felt the pain
Away, away
I promise you don't have to be afraid, away
The love you see
We're here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
(Blaze)
Cause little do you know
I love you till the sun dies.
(Still Dottie POV.)
I stop singing. I starred at the ceiling for a few more minutes. I felt my eyes get heavy. I fell asleep waiting for tomorrow to come.
Blaze POV.
I can't believe Bella. I told her I had Dottie as my girlfriend. Now my relationship with Dottie might be ruined. I can't give up Dottie is my mate and I'm not about to give up on her. I sat on my bed for a little bit then layed down. I fell asleep waiting for tomorrow.
Dottie POV. (Again)
I woke up. I didn't want to go to school but I had to. I got ready and walked to school. I saw the gang I was kinda glad blaze wasn't there. "Hi guys." I said walking up. Aphmau hugged me then pulled me away from the group. "Bella kissed blaze." Aphmau said looking at me. "WHAT. Bella kissed blaze." I said. Aphmau nodded. "Then why I'm I not hearing this from Blaze then." I said. "Aaron said to him that you might not believe him so he told me to tell you." Aphmau said. "Okay do you know where blaze is." I asked. "Yeah he came by and ask if we have seen you we said no then he told us where he would be if you asked. He is at his locker." Aphmau said.
      I started to run to his locker. I bumped into someone. "Sorry." I said getting up. I looked who I bumped into it was Bella. "Watch where your going mutt." She said. That really made me mad. I punched her across the face. I didn't knock her out but it hard enough to tell not to mess with me. I started running toward Blaze locker again.
     Once I got there I see blaze. He was leaning against the lockers. I walked up to him but he seem not to notice. I guess he was thinking. "Hey blaze." I said. He jumped a little bit. "Hey Dottie listen I'm sorry for what you saw yesterday I didn't kiss her she kissed me I get it-" I cut him off by a kiss. "I forgive you but next time I see Bella close to you I make her pay." I said with a growl. "I know you will." Blaze with a laugh. The bell rung me and blaze walked to class.
Hey guys
Shout out to werewolf girl 23. You can find her EmmaRobinson046 also go check out her story Daze (blaze x Dottie) and I will probably be ending this story soon. I'm thinking about it.
Anyways guys stay awesome and have a nice day.
Bye~
The fire is out.