The mistaken kiss

Blaze POV.
I woke up with Dottie head on my chest. I checked my phone to see the time. 7:38 that's to early to get up. So I went back to sleep. The second time I woke up I saw everyone awake. "Want to go to the park again." Aaron said eating some pancakes. "Sound fine it is supposed to be a nice day today." Aphmau said. Everyone else nodded. "Hey guys." I said. "Oh good morning blaze pancakes are on the counter if you want some." Dottie said pointing to the counter. "Sweet I'm hungry." I said. "Hi hungry I'm Erin." Erin said cause us to laugh.
"So what are we gonna do today again." Daniel said. "Were going to the park today." Rylan said. "What time." Dottie said. "How about noon." June said. "Sounds good but what should we do while we wait." Aphmau said. "Video games." Daniel said. "Alright let's play." Aphmau said.
Daniel, Rylan, and Dottie were playing Mario cart. Dottie came in first. Rylan was in 5th. And Daniel was last. "Daniel what happened to your racing spirit." Dottie said. "I'm used to the one at the arcade." Daniel said crossing his arms. I was racing Aaron, and Aphmau. Aaron came in first. I came in second. Aphmau was in 6th place. "Look Aph you didn't come in last." Aaron said looking at the score. "Shut up." Aphmau said crossing her arms. Aaron was racing against Erin and Dottie. Erin came in first. Arron in second place. Dottie in third place. "I was so close to passing you Aaron." Dottie said.
    Soon it hit noon. We started walking to the park. "Time surely flies by when you are playing Mario cart." Daniel said. "Yeah." Dottie said walking beside me. Once we got there. Rylan and Daniel went to play fetch. Aaron and Aphmau were talking. June climbed up in a tree. Me and Dottie sat under a tree with shade. I smelled a familiar scent. It was Bella scent. "Not her again." I heard Dottie mumble under her breath with a low growl. I heard footsteps coming towards us fast.
      "Hey blaze." Bella said running up to us. I heard Dottie growl get louder. "Hey Bella how are you doing." I said wrapping my arms around Dottie to calm her down. Her growl got lower but she kept growling. "I'm good. About you and Dottie." She said looking at Dottie then me then back at Dottie. "We good. So what are you doing here." I said. "I'm supposed to meet a few friends here. I just I'm early." She said with some giggles.
      Bella sat down next to me and talked for a little bit. "Hey Bella over here." We heard someone yell. "Gotta go blaze talk to you later." Bella said running over to them. "Good she finally gone. One more minute of her and I would've kill her." Dottie said. "I'm sorry she had to bother us. But we haven't seen each other for 10 years. She had to move when we were 5 years old and I know you don't trust her yet." I said. "It fine and I'll try my best to trust but I always get a bad feeling around her." Dottie said. "Nothing bad will happen I promise." I said.
(Time skip to Monday at school brought to you by nothing cause I can't think.)
      "I hate school." Dottie said getting stuff out of her locker. "I know you do but we have to go." I said standing next to her locker. "Yeah I know but I still hate it." Dottie said closing her locker. "Now let go to class before the bell rings." I said.
"Good morning class today we have a new student. You may come in." The teacher said. The student walked in. It was Bella. "Hi my name is Bella. Nice to meet you all." Bella said. "Bella you may have a sit next to Dottie. Dottie please raise your head." The teacher said looking at Dottie. Dottie raise her hand. Bella sat next to her.
Soon the bell rang and it was time for lunch. We stop by my locker. "Why did the teacher have to make her sit next to me." Dottie said crossing her arms. "I don't know. Let's just go to lunch." I said closing my locker. We walked to the lunch room.
(Time skip to after school brought to you by stars)
Dottie went to her locker to grab her stuff and I went to my locker to grab my stuff. I heard footsteps behind me. "Dottie done grabbing your stuff." I said. "You got the wrong person." Bella said. "Hey Bella how was your first day." I said turning around to face her. "It was good but I think it about to get better." Bella said with a smile. "And why th-" I was cut off by Bella kissing me. I shoved her off. "B-blaze." I turned my head to see Dottie she had tears in her eyes. She turned around and ran. "DOTTIE." I yelled about to run after her but Bella stopped me. "Blaze you don't need her." Bella said. "No i don't need you. I need Dottie she my girlfriend and mate and I love her with all my heart. You are not the person I knew when we were little. Now stay away from me, Dottie, and my friends or else." I said turning and running in the direction that Dottie ran in.
Dottie POV.
I was walking over to blaze locker. I turned the corner. What I saw made my heart break. Blaze and Bella were kissing. "B-blaze." I said tears in my eyes. I turned and ran. I felt my tears running down my face. "DOTTIE." I heard Blaze yell my name but I didn't care. I thought me and him had something. I let him mark me. I bumped into someone. "Ow Dottie what wrong." Aphmau said. "I-I saw b-blaze and b-Bella kissing." I said between sobs. "June, Erin, Rylan, Daniel can you guys walk Dottie home. Aaron you come with me. I'm gonna have a talk with blaze." I heard Aphmau said. "It be okay Dottie we'll teach blaze a lesson." I heard Aaron said with a growl. "T-thanks you guys." I said still crying.
June, Erin, Rylan, and Daniel walked me home. My mom was still out of town she wouldn't be back until next week. "I can't believe blaze we trusted him not to break your heart." Rylan said with a growl. Daniel nodded in agreement with a growl too. "Guys I think it better we don't talk about him." June said hugging me. "How about we play Mario cart. That always cheers me up." Erin said. I smiled. "Okay let try it." I said. We played Mario cart.

What will happen next time of my hero. Will Dottie and blaze get back together. Will Bella plan work. Will Dottie be heartbroken forever. I find out next time in my hero.
Hey guys I will be posting on Friday so please don't get mad at me for the cliffhanger.
Anyways guys stay awesome and have a nice day.
Bye
The fire is out.