Kidnapped AGAIN

??? POV.
We finally arrived at starlight. Me, Rider, and Jax went to our house. We set our stuff in our rooms that we picked. "Now it time to find blaze and Dottie." "That not gonna easy. This place is HUGE." Rider said. "I know but I will find them." I said glaring at Rider. "We should start heading to find them." I said walking to the door.
Dottie POV.
Me, Aaron, Blaze, Daniel, Erin, Rylan were exploring the island. We were walking to the tics stand. I saw something in the corner of my eye that looked familiar. I turned my head and saw nothing I shrugged. I felt something watching me. "Is everything okay." Blaze said. "Yeah just got a feeling that some one watching us." I said looking around. Blaze looked around too. "No one staring. Might just be your mind." Blaze said. "I guess." I said.
We walked around for a little bit longer. I still had a feeling that someone was watching me. Blaze probably is right it just my mind. We got some tacos. We sat down and ate and talked. We were down eating and we went to the beach. It started getting dark. "Time does fly by when your having fun." Aaron said. "Yeah." Rylan said. "We should be heading home." Blaze said. We nodded in agreement. Aaron house wasn't that far away from ours.
     We walked inside. Erin went to her bed and fell asleep when her head hit the pillow. Daniel got in his bed. Rylan did the same. I got in my bed and blaze kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Dottie." Blaze said getting in his bed. "Goodnight blaze." I said falling asleep.
       I couldn't fall to sleep I looked at the time it was 1am a noise outside. I opened my eyes to see nothing. I closed them again. 'What was that noise.' I thought. I heard it again. This time I got out of bed without making a noise. I walked over to the door and walked outside. I looked around but saw nothing. Then everything went black.
Blaze POV.
     I woke up to someone shaking me. "BLAZE WAKE UP." Daniel said. I opened my eyes and looked at Daniel. He had a worried expression. I sat up. "What wrong." I said. "Someone took Dottie and left a note for you." Erin said handing me a note.

Hello Blaze
As you can see Dottie is not with you. I want to battle you again. After I'm down beating you then I'm going after Aaron. You have to find us to get Dottie. Also I will be marking Dottie soon so you better hurry.
Ein.
I felt my anger. I ran outside to go over to Aaron house. I knocked on the door. Aphmau answered the door. She hugged me. "Blaze it been long time sense I saw you. How have you and Dottie been. Wait why are you mad." Aphmau said. "Ein here and he took Dottie. If I don't find her soon he will mark her. He want to battle me and Aaron. Also when did you get here." I said. "Not long ago. Anyways come in so we can talk about this." Aphmau said moving to the side to let me in.
"Hey blaze what's up." Aaron said. "Ein here and he took Dottie." I said. "WHAT." Aaron said his eyes turning red. "Aaron control your eyes." Aphmau said. Aaron calmed down his eyes turning back to normal. "What happened." Aaron said. "Ein left a note for us saying he wants to battle us. He also said that he was gonna mark Dottie." I said. Aaron looked at me and then thought for a second. "We should tell everyone then try to search the place." Aaron said. We nodded and walked out to tell everyone.
Dottie POV.
      I woke to complete darkness. I heard some one walking towards me. The lights turned around on. I looked at who it was. IT WAS EIN. I growled. "Do not growl at me." Ein said raising his hand. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain. But instead he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "If you will listen to me and love me I will untie you from your chair." Ein said with a smirk. "I will never listen or love you. The only person I will love is BLAZE." I said growling at him. "Oh yeah I forgot that he marked you well time to erase his mark and to place my mark." Ein said lowering his head to blaze mark. I felt his werewolf fangs bit me. I screamed at the top of my lungs. He pulled away and looked at his mark. "There now your mine and mine only." Ein said turning around and walking out of the room. 'Please let this be another nightmare.' I thought.
Blaze POV.
    Everyone had split into groups but I went alone. I saw someone that had some blue in there hair and had werewolf ears they turned around and looked at me. It was Ein. I ran up to him. I was about to punch him but he punch me to the ground."Where is Dottie." I yelled. "She safe with me. Also she is no longer yours she mine now." Ein said. 'No that can't be.' I thought.  "If you want her back come to the beach tomorrow with everyone else." Ein said and turned back around and disappeared out of my sight.
The next day at the beach.
    I was waiting for Ein to show up with Dottie. Everyone one else waiting too. In the distance I could be Ein but I couldn't see Dottie. Ein stopped and I could see some purple hair behind him. "Give me back Dottie." I yelled. "Alright Dottie come out." Ein said.
Dottie stepped out from behind him. I first thing I noticed that her eyes weren't blue they were green. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER." I yelled. "He did nothing so don't yell at the love of my life." Dottie said hugging Ein. "Your using the same spell on Dottie just like you did with Aphmau. I knew I should have ended you." Aaron said hiding Aphmau behind him. "Yes but this time I'll make sure Dottie never comes back to you blaze. She will only love me." Ein said.
"Dottie please come back." I said looking at her. "Blaze we had some fun times but my heart belongs to Ein." Dottie said. I felt tears in my eyes. Aaron went to hit Ein. Aaron punched Ein far away from us. Erin ran up to Ein and kicked him. Everyone else tackled Dottie. Aphmau had Dottie left arm pinned. Daniel had Dottie left leg pinned. Rylan had Dottie right leg pinned. I had Dottie right arm pinned. "Let me go I have to help him." Dottie said trying to get out of our grip. "Aphmau how do we get Dottie back." I said. "I don't know." Aphmau said crying.
I leaned down and kissed Dottie. She stopped struggling. We let go of her. We turned our heads to look at Aaron. He held Ein by the collar of his shirt the next thing we know Ein wolf ears and tail were gone. Aaron dropped him and Ein ran away. We turned our attention back to Dottie. She sat up and hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry." Dottie said crying. I hugged her back. "It okay. It wasn't your fault." I said. After a few minutes I picked Dottie up and walked back to the house.

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed the chapter. It has 1279 words so I hop it a little long.
Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day and stay awesome.
The fire is out.