Singing

Hey guys hope you enjoy the chapter
(The video is not clean)
Dottie POV.
       I woke up and saw the time. It was 9:30. I looked up to see blaze still asleep his hair was messing. I got up and walked down stairs to make breakfast.
        I started to make breakfast when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was blaze. "What are you doing." Blaze said sleepy. "Just making breakfast so go sit down at the table it should be done soon." I said still cooking.
        I was making beacon and eggs. I walked to the table and saw that blaze had his head prop up on his hand. He fell asleep. I shake him lightly. "Babe wake up. Breakfast is ready." I said in a low voice he groaned and open his eyes. He saw the food and started eating. "This is really good Dottie." Blaze said with his mouth full. "Don't talk with your mouth full blaze and thanks I learn from my mom she is amazing cook." I said. "So what are we going to do today." Blaze said looking at me. "We are going to hang out with the gang today."  I said looking back at blaze. "Do you know what time?" Blaze said looking at the time. "Aphmau said she would text us the time." I said.
        We finished eating and I put the dishes in the sank. I started to do the dishes sense they needed to be done. I heard blaze walk up behind me. "Let me help." Blaze said. "You don't have to." I said looking up at blaze. He smiled at me. "Put I want to. I use to help my mom before she passed away due to a cancer." Blaze said helping me. I looked at Blaze and hugged him. "I'm so sorry blaze." I said still hugging him. "It fine she be proud of me and she would of love to meet you." He said hooking my chin. I looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed me.
       He finished doing the dishes now we were just waiting Aphmau to text us. I was playing candy crush while sitting on Blaze lap. Blaze was playing minecraft on my Xbox one. Our phones went off. It was Aphmau.
(Text conversation)
Aphmau
Every one ready to meet at the park
Dottie
Me and blaze are ready
Rylan
Yeah see you guys there
Daniel
Yeah
June
Meet you guys there
(End of conversation)
     Me and blaze started heading to the park. We saw werewolves they said hi to blaze but when ever blaze saw a male werewolf he would pull me close to him.
     We got to the park and saw everyone there just talking. Well Aphmau and June were talking. Daniel and Rylan were playing fetch. We walked up to them.
      "You guys made it." Aphmau said waving at us. "Sorry it took us so long some werewolves would stop us so they can talk to blaze." I said saving back. Daniel and Rylan walked back over to us. "Dottie want to play fetch with us." Rylan said holding the tennis ball. "Sure." I said taking the ball.
We played fetch for awhile until all of our stomachs growled. "You guys want to go to mall and get some food." June said. "Yeah that sounds fun." We all said at the same time.
We walked to the mall once we got there we went straight to the food court we heard music playing. We order food and sat down. We ate and talked then we heard shape of you play I started to sing to it.
Dottie
The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go
Me and my friend at the table doing shots
Drinking fast then we talk slow
You come over and start up a conversation with me
And trust me I'll give it a chance
Now take my hand
Stop
Put the van the man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance
And now I'm singing like
Rylan and Daniel
Girl you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for someone like me
Come on now follow my lead
I may be crazy
Don't mind me
Dottie
Say boy let's not talk to much
Dottie, Daniel, and Rylan
Grab my waist
And put that body on me
Come on now follow my lead
Dottie
Come come on now follow my lead
Dottie, Daniel, and Rylan
I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with the shape of you
Last night you were in my room
And now my bed sheets smell like you
Everyday discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Oh I, Oh I, Oh I, Oh I
I'm in love with body
Oh I, Oh I, Oh I, Oh I
I'm in love with your body
We stop singing to the song and saw that every one was staring at us. We blushed with embarrassment. "You guys are really good." June said. "Yeah you guys should sing in front of the school." Aphmau said looking at us. "No we are just too shy to do that." I said looking at Daniel and Rylan who were nodding in agreement. "Aw ok." Aphmau said with sadness. I hate making her said but what I said is true. I looked over at Blaze who was staring at me.
"You are really good at singing Dottie you should sing more often." He said looking deep into my eyes. "Maybe I will." I said with a smile on my face.
"What should we do now." June said. "Lets go to the arcade." Daniel said. "NO." Me and June yelled. "Why?" Rylan said. "A few guys tried asking me and Dottie out. We denied there offer but they wouldn't leave us alone so me and Dottie kicked them where the sun don't shine." June said. I nodded in agreement. "We can still go I bet they won't be there this time and besides if the do come up to you guys me, Rylan, and Daniel we be there." Blaze said holding my hand. "Fine." Me and June said.
We walked to the arcade. Me and blaze went to the ice hockey table and started play when the same guy that tried to ask me out. He picked up our puck. "Well look who it is the wolf that denied me." He said looking at me but not in the eyes he looked lower at me. "Give is the puck back." I said. "Not until you go on a date with me." He said. "I told you I have a boyfriend." I said with anger in my voice. "Sure you do." He said walking closer to me. Blaze walked up behind me and pulled me behind him. "I'm her boyfriend." Blaze said with anger in his voice. He was growling at the guy. "Sure you are." The guy said. Blaze picked him up by the shirt. "Listen buddy if you ever come near her again I'll make you wish you never were born. Got it." Blaze said growling. The guy nodded and Blaze dropped him. The guy ran off. We played hockey for a bit longer then it was starting to get late. Blaze walked me home.
I gave him a good night kiss then walked inside of my house. I found my mom sitting on the couch reading. "Mom your home you didn't text me." I said. "Sorry I didn't text you I was wanting to get home an- wait why does your scent smell different and where did you get that necklace." She said standing up and walking towards me. "Well I was going to tell you I have a boyfriend now and I told him to mark me and he got me this necklace." I said. "Is it that Blaze kid?" she asked. "Yes it is Blaze the one who protected me from Ein. He dethroned Ein and became the alpha male. He made Ein the omega." I said smiling. "I would like to meant him some time soon." She said with a smile. "You will." I said walking to my room. I layed down on and played on my phone for a little then I got tired and fell asleep.