Finding a ring

Blaze POV.
I woke up. I saw Dottie was still asleep. I got out of the bed with out waking Dottie up. Everyone else was awake. "Morning guys." I said. "Morning." They said. "So what are we gonna do today." Daniel said. "I was gonna go talk to Aaron and Aphmau about something." I said. "What are you gonna talk to them about." Erin said. "I want to ask Dottie to marry me." I said. "MY SHIP." Erin screamed. "Hush Dottie still sleeping." I said. "Sorry." Erin said. Dottie walked up to us. "What going on. I heard Erin scream." Dottie said rubbing her eyes. "Nothing. Erin was just screaming because she saw a spider." Rylan said.
    "Hey Dottie want to go play volleyball." Daniel asked. "Sure lets go." Dottie said. Rylan, Erin, and Daniel walked out of the room. "Are you coming blaze." Dottie asked. "No I'm gonna go talk to Aaron and Aphmau." I said. "Okay." Dottie said walking out of the room.
     I walked over to Aaron and Aphmau house and knocked on the door. Aaron answered is. "Hey blaze. What's up." Aaron said. "Hey Aaron can I talk to you." I said. "Sure come in. Aphmau still asleep." Aaron said moving to the side to let me in. "So what did you want to talk about." Aaron said. "I want to propose to Dottie but I don't how." I said. Aphmau came running into the room. "Did I hear something about my ship." Aphmau said. "Yeah. Is there a place here that sells rings." I said. "Yeah. I saw it before when I was exploring the island." Aaron said. "Can you take me to it." I said. "Yeah sure." Aaron said. "Thanks." I said.

Dottie POV.
    "I wonder what Blaze had to talk to Aaron and Aphmau about." I said. "Who knows." Daniel said. "Are you sure you guys don't know. You guys were talking to him." I said "Lets just play volleyball." Erin said. 'They know something that I don't know. I will find out soon.' I thought. We played volleyball guys vs girls. So me and Erin against Daniel and Rylan. The girls won. "We lost." Rylan said. "Well you guys tried but me and Dottie are great at this game." Erin said. "Yeah." I said. "What do you guys want to do now." Daniel said. We shrugged. "Should we go see Aaron and Aphmau." Rylan said. "Yeah." Daniel said.
     We walked to Aaron and Aphmau house and knocked on the door. Aphmau answered. "Hey guys. What's up." Aphmau said. "Nothing much we just wanted to talk to you and Aaron." I said. "Aaron isn't here right now he went somewhere with blaze. You guys can come in." Aphmau said stepping to the side. We walked in. We sat on the couch and talked about random stuff.
Blaze POV.
    Me and Aaron were walked to the jewelry shop. It was about a 30 minute walk to get there. "So when are you going to propose to Aphmau." I said. "When the perfect time come." Aaron said. "So what do you think what kind of ring Dottie would like." Aaron said. "I really don't know." I said. We finally got to the shop and looked around. "How may I help you today sir." A guy said. "I'm just looking for a ring." I said looking at the guy. "They are there." He said pointing to the area. "Thank you." I said. I walked over and looked at that rings. 'Which one to pick.' I thought. "This is so hard." I said. "I know is hard picking the right one." Aaron said. I kept looking until I saw a ring that had a blue heart shape.

 I kept looking until I saw a ring that had a blue heart shape

    'That one looks good for Dottie.' I thought. "Hey sir how much does this ring cost." I said. "1,000." The guy said. 'I saved up enough money for that.' I thought. I gave him the money. He gave me the ring that was in a small black box. "Thank you have a nice day." The guy said before we left. "Now you got the ring just make sure Dottie doesn't see it." Aaron said. "Yeah. I'll make sure she doesn't." I said. 'Now I have to wait for the perfect moment.' I thought.

Hey guys
Sorry for the short chapter. I been having some problems with my family. But I will be working on my next chapter. So I hope you guys can wait for the next update.

Have a nice day and stay awesome.

Bye~