Meeting the parents

Blaze POV.
I woke up to a noise in the kitchen. I got up and walked down stairs to find my dad making breakfast. "Hey dad I didn't know you were home." I said yawning. "Yeah I got home around 12:30. You were already sleep and I wanted to ask you. Why does you scent smell different?" He said. "Well I have a girlfriend now and she told me to mark her and I became the alpha male." I said. "That great. And I want to meet her." He said looking at me. "You will later." I said going to get dressed. I got a text from Dottie.
(Text conversation)
Dottie
My mom wants to meet you.
Blaze
Cool! My dad wants to meet you too
Dottie
Can you come over
Blaze
Yes I can
Dottie
See you soon
Blaze
See ya
(End of conversation)
   I finished getting ready and walked down stairs.
"Dad I'm heading over to Dottie house to meet her mom." I said heading towards the door. "Remember I still want to meet her." He said looking at me. "I know. I be back soon with her." I said walking out of the door. I walked to Dottie house I was getting nervous my mind had so many questions like "what if she hates me" or "do I smell."
        I got to Dottie house and knocked on the door. Dottie answer the door. She jumped up and hugged me. She let me go and dragged me inside. "Come on." She said. We walked into the living room and I saw her mom. "Hello." I said as I held out my hand to let her shake it. "So your my daughter boyfriend and the one who protected her." She said shaking my hand. "Yes I am." I said.
        She stood up and pulled me in for a hug. "Thank you for protecting her." She said. I hugged her back. "Your welcome but don't worry she no longer the omega. I made Ein the omega." I said as she let go of me. "Oh how rude of me my name is Angela. Please sit down and don't be nervous I'm a chill parent." She said walking into the kitchen. I sat down next to Dottie. She grabbed my hand and looked at me. "She is a chill mom. She doesn't give many people hugs unless it family then she gives lots of hugs. But sense she hugged you that means she like you." She said with a smile and kissed me in the cheek. Angela walk in the room with some sandwiches and tea. "Dottie told me that you like her cooking." She said. "Yes it amazing and she told me she learned from you." I said looking at Dottie. "She does." Angela said.
We talked for a while. When her mom got a work call. She told to go somewhere. "You want to meet my dad." I said while me and Dottie were walking. "Yeah I want to meet him. Is he just like my mom." She said looking up at me. "My dad tells dad jokes. I pretty much sure he chill." I said with a chuckle. We walked hand in hand towards my house. As we got closer I noticed she started to get nervous.
We stop and I hooked my finger under her chin. "Don't worry he'll will love meeting you." I said as I lean in to kiss her.
We started to walk towards the house again. We got there and walked in. "Dad I'm home and I have a special guess." I said walking in the living with Dottie. "Who your special guess." He said. "Dad I would like you to meet Dottie." I said. "Hello Dottie I'm bolt nice to finally meet you." He said holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you too bolt." She said shaking his hand. We sat down on the couch. "So you also the kid that my son protected." He said. "Yes I am." She said looking down at her lap. I looked at my dad and gave him a mad look then I looked back at Dottie. "Dad don't remind her of those times." I said anger in my voice. "It fine." Dottie said looking up from her lap. "Those memories are in the past." She said with a smile on her face which made me smile.
         "So Dottie do you like being the alpha girlfriend." He said with a chuckle. "Yes I do but I will still love him even isn't the alpha male." She said holding my hand. "That good to hear." He said leaning back into his chair.
        He got up and walked out of the room and Dottie and lean over and whisper in my ear. "I don't think your father likes me." She whispered. "No he was the alpha male before us he used to have a girlfriend before my mom but his girlfriend used him to become the female alpha." I whisper back.
         She nodded then my dad walked back in with my mom scrapbook. "I need to show you these there pictures of his childhood." He said sitting next to Dottie. "Dad don't show her this." I said blushing in a embarrassment. "I need to see what you looked like when you were young Blaze and besides it can't be that bad." Dottie said looking at the scrapbook then me then back at the scrapbook. "She needs to know the crazy things you have done in your life Blaze." My dad said. "Yeah I want to know what you did when you were a crazy child." Dottie said with some giggles. 'Great.' I thought. A few hours went by.
      My dad was almost done showing Dottie the scrapbook. "This is the time when he got stuck in a tree." My dad said with laughter. Dottie laughed with him. Once they were finished it was late. "Blaze walk Dottie home sense it dark out." He said. "I was dad I would never let her walk home alone." I said getting up. "Thank you for sharing those pictures." Dottie said. "Your welcome have a safe walk you two." He said. "Have a good night bolt." Dottie said waving at him. "You too Dottie." He said.
       We walked to Dottie house. "You were so cute when you were little." Dottie said. "I still can't believe he showed you that." I said. "I'm glad he did show me that." Dottie said looking up at me. I smile and kissed her.
       We got to her house. "Thanks for walking me home blaze." Dottie said. "Your welcome and besides I would never let you walk home alone in the dark." I said. We kissed goodbye. Dottie walked inside I walked home.