Marry me...

Dottie POV.
     We got back from Aphmau and Aaron house. We were talking about what we were gonna do for dinner. We heard the door open and saw blaze enter the room. "Hey blaze. Where were you today." I said looking at him. He sat down by me and pulled me into his lap. "Just hanging out with Aaron." Blaze said placing his head on my shoulder. "Okay we were talking about what we're gonna do for dinner." Daniel said. "Tacos." Erin said. After we ate some tacos we went to bed.
Blaze POV.
I woke up to see everyone awake. I got up and went to the kitchen to see Erin making breakfast Daniel and Rylan a game on their phones but I didn't see Dottie. "Hey guys. Where Dottie?" I asked. "Dottie is in the shower." Erin said. "Okay also guys I'm gonna take Dottie on a date today and propose to her at sunset. Can you guys be there at 8:30." I said. "Yeah sure we can tell Aaron and Aphmau." Daniel said. "Thanks guys." I said. Dottie came out of the bathroom with clean clothes on. "Hey blaze your awake. When did you wake up." Dottie said. "A few minutes ago." I said. Dottie sat next to me. Erin was done making pancakes for everyone. We ate breakfast and talk. Erin, Daniel, and Rylan went somewhere leaving me and Dottie alone. "Hey Dottie do you want to go on a date." I said. "Sure it will be fun." She said. "Alright do you want to go now or later." I said. "Let's go now." Dottie said.
Dottie POV.
    Me and blaze were sitting in the living room of the house. "Hey Dottie do you want to go on a date." Blaze said. "Sure it will be fun." I said getting up from the couch and walking towards the door with Blaze behind me.
     Me and blaze were walking around. "So where do you want to go." Blaze asked looking at me. I thought for a second. "We should go ride some of the roller coasters." I said. "Alright but which one." Blaze said. "How about the dragon." I said. (I just came up with a random name for a roller coaster) "Alright let's go ride the dragon." Blaze grabbing my hand and walking towards the roller coaster.
We got to the roller coaster and waited in the line. It took forever but it was worth it. We rode a few roller coasters and then some other rides. Soon it hit noon. Me and blaze where walking to the tics stand because we got hungry. We got some tocas and ate them. We went back to walking around. "BLAZE, DOTTIE." Someone yelled we looked in the direction and saw Aphmau and Aaron walking over to us. "Hey Aphmau hey Arron. What's up." I said. "Nothing much. Me and arron were just deciding which ride we want to go on. What about you guys." Aphmau said. "Me and Dottie were just walking around." Blaze said.
We talked to Aaron and Aphmau for a little bit. "Bye guys." Aphmau said dragging Aaron with her to a roller coaster. Me and blaze laughed then continued walking around. "You want to go to the beach." Blaze asked. "Sure." I said. Me and blaze walked to the beach and played in the water. Blaze splash me with water. I splashed him back. "This means war." Blaze said splashing water at me. I splashed water back at him. Blaze picked me up and tossed me on his shoulder. I was hitting his back. "Blaze put me down." I said still hitting his back. "No." Blaze said walking toward the shore.
     Once blaze got to the shore he put me down and kissed me. I kissed back. We walked over to our towels that were under an umbrella. I layed down on my towel and blaze layed in his. Me and blaze talked for a bit. I yawned and closed my eyes.
Blaze POV.
      I saw Dottie had fallen asleep. I got a text from Aaron.
(Text conversation a=Aaron b=blaze)
A: Daniel texted us that you wanted everyone at the beach at 8:30
B: yeah
A: okay well we are on our way over
B: okay
(End on conversation)
   I lightly shake Dottie. "Dottie wake up." I said. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Sorry did I fall asleep." Dottie said. "Yeah it sunset." I said looking up at the sky. "Wow the sky looks beautiful." Dottie said. "But not as beautiful as you." I said. (I know it cheesy) Dottie blushed we got up and started walking to the house. I spotted everyone in the corner of my eye. I stopped. Dottie looked at me confused.
    "Dottie we been together for a long time and I wanted to ask you this for awhile." I said getting on one knee. Dottie covered her mouth and started getting tears in her eyes. I pulled out the ring. "I want to be by your side forever. Get a house with you. Have a family with you. Grow old with you. So Dottie will you marry me." I said waiting for her reply. Dottie had tears running down her face. "YES A THOUSAND TIME YES." Dottie said jumping into my arms. I put the ring on her ring finger and then kissed her. She kissed back. "Congratulations." Everyone yelled. Erin and Aphmau hugged Dottie. Daniel, Rylan hugged me and Aaron gave me a pat on the back. We walked back to the house me and Dottie holding hand.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy this chapter. Only one more chapter until this story is over but then come the sequel.
Anyways guys hope you have a great day and stay awesome
Bye~