Blaze mark and nightmares.

Hey guys. Shout out to creeperchloe check out her new story my ship blaze x Dottie (daze). Seriously check it out. Anyways hope you like the chapter
Blaze POV.
I got back to the house and walked inside. I set Dottie down on my bed. I looked at her to make sure there was not bruises or cuts that were made by Ein. I saw none but then I saw my mark was replaced by Ein mark. "I'm sorry." Dottie said looking down at her lap. "It not you fault so you have nothing to apologize for. But when did Ein mark you." I said placing my finger under Dottie chin and making her look at me. "Not long ago. It was before he put that spell on me." Dottie said tears forming in her eyes.
"Can I mark you again. I don't want to hurt you." I said looking in her eyes. "Yeah I know it gonna hurt but I was yours first not Ein." Dottie said smiling. I lowered my head to her neck. I sank my werewolf fangs into her skin. She bit her lip trying not to scream. After a few minutes I let go. I look at my mark and smile. Dottie ran her fingers through my hair. I looked up at her and smiled.
    Dottie yawned. "Tired." I said. Dottie nodded. "Lay down and get some sleep." I said. Dottie layed down in my bed and I pulled the covers over her. I was about to leave when I felt Dottie grabbed my hand. "Please don't go." Dottie said looking up at me from the bed. "Okay I won't." I said smiling getting in bed with her. Dottie layed her on my chest in fell asleep. I watched her sleep for a little bit then fell asleep myself.
    I woke up to Dottie saying my name and shaking. I looked at her then whispered nice thing in her ear she started to calm down. I looked at the time it was midnight. I stayed awake just in case Dottie started to have a nightmare again. I soon fell asleep.
I woke up to movement in the bed. I opening my eyes to see Dottie in tears. I sat up and hugged her. She hugged back and cried on my chest. "Did you have another nightmare." I asked. Dottie nodded. "What was it about." I said. "You were dead. You were killed by Ein. Everyone was dead too. I didn't know what to do." Dottie said between sobs. "Don't worry it was just a nightmare it not gonna happen. I will always be here for you." I said looking at her. I kissed her. She kissed back. We layed back down and fell back to sleep.
Dottie POV.
I grabbed Blaze hand. "Please don't go." I said looking at Blaze. "Okay I won't." Blaze said getting in the bed with me. I layed my head on his chest and fell asleep.
Dottie nightmare
Me, blaze, Aphmau, Aaron, Erin, Daniel, and Rylan were hanging out at the beach. I was sitting on a towel under an umbrella watching the guys play in the water. Aphmau and Erin were beside me. Aaron, blaze, Daniel, and Rylan were playing volleyball. I close my eyes for a second then everything became dark. It was night time and I looked around. I saw a body laying on the ground. It looked like blaze but he had blood around him. I ran up to his body.
I lightly shake him. "Blaze.... Blaze..... BLAZE...... BLAZE." I said. I started to cry I looked around again to see if I could find help but I just saw everyone else laying on the ground with blood around them. I cried in Blaze chest. I felt someone grab my arm. It was Ein. He had blood on his hands.
I closed my eyes again then opened them again to find blaze without blood on him. "Come on let's go in the water." Blaze said grabbing my hand and running towards the water. Blaze pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I kissed back. I got out of the water and walked back to my towel and layed down and closed my eyes once again. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I opened my eyes and saw Ein with a knife. He raised the knife then stabbed me.
End of Dottie nightmare.
I sat up fast then looked around to see where I was. I was breathing heavily. Once I realized where I was I calmed down. I felt blaze sit up and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly. "Did you have a nightmare." He asked. I nodded. "What was it about." He said. "You were dead. You were killed by Ein. Everyone else was dead too. I didn't know what to do." I said between sobs. "Don't worry it was just a nightmare it not gonna happen. I will always be here for you." Blaze said. He kissed me. I kissed back. We layed back down and fell asleep.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter. Once again go check out creeperchloe and her story my ship blaze x Dottie (daze). I will try to post soon but my best friend is in the hospital so I'm trying to be there for her.
Anyways guys hope you have amazing day and stay awesome as always.
Bye guys~