Girls day out

Dottie POV.
I got up to find everyone still asleep. I looked up to see blaze hair a mess. I got up and started to make breakfast for everyone one. Aphmau was the second one up then Daniel, June, Rylan. Blaze didn't wake up yet. We all sat at the table and talked about what we are gonna do today.
"We should do a guy/girl day out." Aphmau said eating the pancakes I made. "What that?" Daniel said looking at Aphmau with a confused look. "It when the guys go in a group with out the girls while the girl group with out the guys." Aphmau said smiling. We started to talk about other things.
       By the the time it hit 10:36 Blaze got up and walked in. "Hey your awake." June said with some laughter. "Yeah you are awake sleepyhead." Aphmau said laughing with June. Blaze walked over and sat next to me. He held my hand under the table. "We were just talking about what we should do today we all decided on having a guys and girls day out. Before you ask what it is. It is when guys go somewhere without the girls and the girls go somewhere with out the guys." Aphmau said looking at blaze. "Are you sure that a good idea. Like I said yesterday Ein will be coming after Dottie just to get on my nerves." Blaze said pulling me closer. "I'm sure it fine. If we see Ein will just run." I said. "Ok but if I find out the Ein or his friends layed a finger on you I will make sure they pay." Blaze said. "Alright now that we all agreed let's get going." Aphmau said leading the way out the door. Me, Aphmau, and June were just walking around. "So what are we gonna do first Aphmau." June said. "Lets go to the mall." She said pointing ahead of her. We walked into the mall. We went to the arcade first. We played a few games then my stomach growled. Aphmau laughed and said "let's go to the food court." We walked out of the arcade and I swear I see a person with red hair like blaze. It must of been my imagination. We got to the food court and order food. I got a hot dog and coke. Aphmau got ice cream. June got the same thing as I did. We just finished eating when my phone went off.
It was from Blaze.
(Text conversation)
Blaze
Keep an eye out of Jax and Rider.
Dottie
Why.
Blaze
They aren't with Ein.
Dottie
Ein with you guys?!?
Blaze
Yeah this time I will dethroned him.
Dottie
Be careful.
Blaze
I will I promise.
(End of conversation)
"Who is it." Aphmau said leaning over to see my phone. "It blaze see texted me to look out for Jax and Rider. They aren't with Ein." I said placing my phone in my pocket. We sat there a little bit just talking.
"Hey Dottie you want to play ice hockey." June said. "Your talking to a pro at ice hockey." I said standing up from the chair. "Alright lets go play then." June said getting up from the chair. We got back to the arcade. I want losing to June it score was 0 to 25. "I thought you said you were a pro Dottie." June said laughing. "I'm just having bad luck today." I said with a pout. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick. Be right back." Aphmau said walking to the bathroom. "Okay." Me and June said focusing on our game. A few guys walked over to our hockey game and picked up the puck. "Hey cuties would you like to hang out with us." One guys was looking at June and the other one was looking at me. "No we wouldn't now give us the puck back." I said reaching for the puck. "Come on come hang out with us." One of them said walking closer to me. "I have a boyfriend." I said with anger in my voice. "Come on he won't know." The guy said leaning close to my face.

(The girls start singing)
Dottie
Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like
I can always see you coming from the left and from the right
June
I don't want to be a priss
I just trying to be polite
But it always bite me in the
Both
Ask me for my number, yeah you put me in the spot
You think we should hook-up
But I think we should not
Dottie
You had me at hello
Then you open up your mouth
June
And that is when it started to go south
Both
Get your hand on my hips
Fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop staring at my HEY!
Take a hint
Take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint
Take a hint
T-take a hint
Take a hint
Dottie
I guess you still don't get it
So let take is from the top
June
You ask me what my sign is
And I told you it was stop
Dottie
And if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped
Both
You be here and
I'm be on a yacht, oh!
Get your hand off my hips
Fore I punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my. HEY!
Take a hint
Take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink
Let me tell you want I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint
Take a hint
T-take a hint
Take a hint
What about "no"
Don't you get?
So go and tell your friends
I'm not really interested
It about time that you're leavin'
I'm gonna count to three
And you'll be gone
June
One
Dottie
Get your hands off my
June
Two
Dottie
Or I'll punch you in the
June
Three
Dottie
Stop your staring at my
Both
HEY!
Take a hint
Take a hint
I am not your missing link
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint
Take a hint
Take a hint
Take a hint
Get your hands off of my hips
Fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop you staring at my HEY!
Take a hint
Take a hint
Take a hint
Take a hint.
(They finished singing)
I looked at the guys they had smirks on there faces. "Come on don't be like that." The dude said. "Go away." June said with anger. "Come on just come on a date with us." One dude said. "No I said I have a boyfriend." I said looking at them. "So your boyfriend won't know." The dude said stepping closer. "Don't step any closer or else." I said with a growled. "Or else what wolf." The dude said. Me and June kicked them were the sun don't shine. They fell to the ground. "Or else that will happen." June said laughing. I was laughing with her. "Ok June lets go find Aphmau." I said walking toward the bathroom.
(Time skip)
Me and June told Aphmau about the guys. We were all walking back to our houses. When I got home I walked up to my room and changed into my pjs. After I was gone changing I went to lay on my bed. I heard my phone go off.
It was Blaze
(Text conversation)
Blaze
Did you get home safe?
Dottie
Yeah I did. I didn't see Ein
Blaze
Ok. I have a surprise for you. You can see it when you get to school.
Dottie
Aw. But I want to know.
Blaze
No you can see it tomorrow.
Dottie
Fine.
Blaze
You should go to bed it getting late.
Dottie
Ok. See you later.
Blaze
Night babe.
Dottie
Good night sweetheart.
(End of conversation)
I set my phone on my nightstand letting it play music. Soon I fell asleep dreaming about blaze.

A/n
Hey guys thanks so much for the views. My next chapter will be posted either today or tomorrow. I have so much time on my hands that I just write a bunch of fanfiction.
Bye guys.