Starlight

Happy early/late birthday creeperchloe. (Sorry if it late.) Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.
Dottie POV.
        4 years have past. I was at my house just chilling and talking to blaze over the phone. Me and blaze don't live in the same house yet. Me, Rylan, and Daniel lived in the same house. I was talking to blaze on the phone. "I'll talk to you later Blaze." I said. "Alright talk to you later. Love you." Blaze said over the phone. "Love you too." I said hanging up. I set my phone on the table in front of the couch.
      The door bell rang. 'Who could that be.' I thought. I got up and walked over. I opened it and saw Erin, Daniel, and Rylan. "Hey guys. Did you forget your key to the house again." I said letting them in. (This happened to me once.) "Yeah we forgot our keys. But we got a new video game and we wanted to see if you wanted to play with us." Daniel said. "Sure. I got nothing better to do." I said going back over to the couch. Me, Rylan, Erin, and Daniel were playing some video games and talking. My phone starting ringing.
       I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. It was no one I knew but I still answered. "Hello." I said. "Hello is this Dottie." The guys said. 'That creepy how he knew my name.' I thought before I answer the guy. "Yeah and who this." I said. "This is Aaron dad." He said. (I forgot Aaron dad name. Whoops) "Okay. Is Aaron okay." I said with worry in my voice. "Yes he is. Are Daniel, Erin, and Rylan with you." He said. "Yes there are." I said. "Alright can you put me on speaker so you can all hear." He said. "Yep." I said putting him on speaker. "Alright. The three on you will be going to starlight to met up with Aaron to help him get through some stuff." He said. "Cool when do we have to pack." Daniel said. "You have to be packed in a week. Also Dottie make sure you tell blaze this too." He said. "Okay sir. Is there anything else we need to know before you hang up." I said. "Nope. Goodbye see you guys in a week." He said before hanging up. "This is gonna be fun but what do you think when he meant by that Aaron going through some stuff." Rylan said. We shrugged. "I guess we'll find out later." I said.
     We hung out for a little bit. "I'm gonna go tell blaze about the starlight thing." I said walking over to the door. "Alright." They said focusing on the game. I walked out the door and started walking to blaze house.
I finally got to blaze house. I knocked on the door. A few minutes later Blaze answered the door. "Hey Dottie what up." Blaze said stepping to the side to let me in. "Nothing much just came over to tell you something." I said. "What is it." Blaze asked. "Aaron Dad called earlier and said that he wanted us to go to starlight and see Aaron." I said. "Is Aaron okay." Blaze said. "Yes. Blaze Dad just said that Aaron going through some stuff." I said. "Alright what time do we have to pack." Blaze asked. "We have to be packed by next week." I said.
(Time skip to next week.)
       We were on our way to starlight. Once we finally arrived we saw someone that look like Aaron for the back but they had wolf ears and tail. He turned around and we were shocked. "AARON." We yelled and ran up to him and hugged him. We pulled away from the hug. We looked at his wolf ears. "When did you get wolf ears and tail." Blaze said. "I'm the Ultima werewolf." Aaron said. "COOL." We said. I noticed that there were scars on Aaron that Aphmau wasn't with him. "Where Aphmau?" I asked. "She will be here soon." Aaron said. We nodded. "Lets go see your guys house." Aaron said. We followed him.
      We go to the house. It was by the water. It had four beds. "I call top bunk." I said running to the top bunk. "I call the bottom bunk under Dottie bed." Blaze said. Daniel got the other top bunk while Rylan got the bottom. Erin got a bunk by herself. We talked Aaron about werewolf stuff. "I'm gonna go adventure around the place." I said getting ready to walk out the house. "I'll come with you." Blaze said walking up next to me. "Okay lets go." I said walking out the door with Blaze following.
??? POV.
"We know where blaze and Dottie are." Jax said over the phone. "Where are they." I said back. "They are at starlight." Jax said. "Alright I'll get the tickets." I said. "The tickets are expensive." Jax said. "I got ways to get them." I said. "Also Ein I was wondering if..." Jax said. "If what." I said waiting for a response. "I was wondering if I could have Dottie after your done beating blaze." Jax said. "I'm gonna have to think on that." I said. "Alright." Jax said. "I'll tell you guys when I get the tickets." I said before hanging up. "You better watch out blaze. I'll be taking you down and taking Dottie away from you." I said to myself.