Group sings

Song: angel with a shotgun.
Hey guys sorry for not posting for awhile. Anyways shout out to Dottie_Wolf thank you for the idea that helps me a lot and thank you for liking my story. Also go check out her story it called Daze the ship (Dottie x blaze story) Hope you enjoy this chapter.
Blaze POV.
      I woke up to find Dottie still asleep and her head on my chest. I checked the time. It was 9:46. I got up without waking Dottie up. I walked down stairs to see everyone awake. "Morning guys." I said walking over to the kitchen. "Morning blaze is Dottie still asleep." Aphmau said looking at me. "Yeah she is." I said getting ingredients to make pancakes. "Okay I'll go wake her." Aphmau said getting up. "No." I said running out of the kitchen to stop her. "Why." She said looking at confused. "Let her sleep she had a nightmare last night and she didn't get much sleep." I said. "Okay but what was Dottie nightmare about." Aphmau asked. "She said that I was kissing Bella and I called her worthless and weak. I said that she should kill herself or I could kill her myself. The rest of the gang was with me." I said walking back to the kitchen.
I made breakfast for the gang. We finished eating. I looked at the time. It was 10:57. "I'm gonna go wake up Dottie." I said getting up from my seat. I walk up to my room. I see Dottie is still asleep. I lightly shake her. "Dottie wake up." I said in a low voice. "Five more minutes." She said. I smiled. "Wake up Dottie." I said again. "Fine I'll get up." She said sitting up and stretching. She turned her towards me and smiled. I smiled back and kissed her.
We walked down stairs. Everyone was talking. "So where should we go today." Aphmau said. "How about that new place what was it called." Daniel said. "Karaoke dance I think at what it called." Erin said. "We should check it out." I said. Everyone nodded.
We walked to the place. It had a karaoke stage and tables. It had lots of people. We sat down and waited for the waiter. "Hi welcome to karaoke dance. What would you like to order." The waiter said. We order our drinks and food. "All of us need to sing a song." Aphmau said. "I'm fine with that." June said.
We all walked up to guy and told what song we wanted to play.
Aphmau song (The song is called stay)

Aaron song (The song is called battle scars)

Erin song (The song is called better when I'm dancing)

Daniel song (The song is called Pompeii)

Rylan song (The song is called wake me up)

June song (The song is called hide away)

Blaze song (The song is called angel with a shotgun)

Dottie song (The song is called hurricane)

We all finished singing the song that we picked. Everyone clapped. Soon our food arrived. We listen and watch people sing some songs and dance. Soon we finished eating. We payed then left the place. "Where should we go now." Daniel said. "The park and play fetch or something." Erin said.
    We walked to the park. Dottie, Daniel, Rylan, and Erin where playing fetch. Me, Aaron, Aphmau, and June where talking about what we were gonna do that the end of the school year. I looked over at Dottie. She caught the ball and threw it at Daniel. Daniel wasn't paying attention and the ball hit him on the back of his head. Dottie ran over to Daniel and help him get up. They laughed. Dottie ran up to me and dragged me over to play fetch.
     We played fetch for a little bit. Dottie took a break and walked over to a shady tree. I continue to play fetch. I looked back over to Dottie. It looked like she fell asleep. I walked over to her and picked her up. "Guys I'm gonna go take Dottie home." I said. "Okay be safe." Rylan and Daniel said.
I walked to Dottie house and rung the doorbell. Angela opened the door. "Hey blaze. Come inside." She said moving to the side allowing me to come inside. "You can take Dottie to her room." She said walking over to the couch. I walked upstairs and set Dottie in her bed. I pulled the covers over her then walked back down stairs and talked to Angela.

Hey guys
Sorry again for not updating in awhile. I still hope you enjoyed this chapter. And once again go follow Dottie_Wolf and read her story Daze the ship (Dottie and blaze story)
Bye guys
The fire is out. 🔥