Guys day out/Dethroned

Blaze POV.
I woke up to find Dottie already awake along with every one else. I looked at the time it was 10:36. I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to find everyone talking. "Hey your awake." June said laughing. "Yeah you are sleeping head." Aphmau said looking at me. I sat next to Dottie and held her hand under the table. "We were talking about what we should today and we decided that it gonna be guys and girl day out. The guys go somewhere without the girl and the girls go somewhere with out the guys." Aphmau said with excitement. "Are you sure that a good idea. Like I said yesterday Ein does know that I marked Dottie and he will be coming after her just to get on my nerves." I said growling at the mention of Ein name. "I'm sure it fine. If we see him will run." Dottie said looking at me. I sighed. "Ok but if I find out the Ein layed a finger on you I'll make sure I take his place as alpha." I said looking at Dottie blue eyes. "Alright now that we all agreed let get going." Aphmau said standing up and walking to the front door. We followed behind her.
        Me, Daniel, and Rylan went to the park to play fetch. I threw the ball to Daniel he caught it he threw it to Rylan he caught it and threw it at me. We did that for a little bit then sat under a tree and talked. "So Blaze how is it going with Dottie." Rylan said throwing the ball up and down in his hand. "It going great I'll gonna take her to the movies on our next date." I said with a smile. "Why did you mark her." Daniel ask. "She asked me to mark her and I did." I said looking at Daniel. "If you break her heart we will break your bones." They said looking at me hit there fist in there hand. "Why does every one think I'm gonna break up with her. She stole the key to my heart so that means my heart belongs to her." I said. "Okay." They said.
       "So Rylan are you planning to ask out June soon." I said with a smile. "I-I w-was but I-I d-don't thinks she l-likes me." He said blushing like a tomato. "I'm sure she does. She acting the same way Dottie did." I said. We talked for a bit more until we heard the voice that we never wanted to hear today. It was Ein walking up to us. Jax and Rider weren't with him it gave me a bad feeling. "As you can see Jax and Rider are not with me. They are going after your mate blaze." Ein smirk. I got mad. "Rylan, Daniel do you think you can hold him off for a bit while text Dottie to look out for Jax and Rider." I said pulling out my phone. They nodded.
(Text conversation)
Blaze
Keep an eye out for Jax and Rider
Dottie
Why??
Blaze
They aren't with Ein
Dottie
Ein with you guys?!?!?
Blaze
Yeah but this time I will dethrone him
Dottie
Be careful
Blaze
I will I promise
(End of conversation)
      I put my phone in my pocket and saw that Daniel and Rylan were fighting Ein. "Rylan Daniel you guys can stop fighting now I'll take the rest." I said running at Ein.
       I threw a punch at Ein and hit him in the jaw. Ein spit out some blood then wiped his mouth. Ein got back out and threw a punch at me. He hit me in my stomach. Then Ein kicked me in my side. It sent me a few feet away. I got back up. "Wow that actually hurt a little bit." I said wiping my mouth. I saw a few werewolves that went to our school watching our fight. I punched Ein again this went on for a little bit.   By now all the werewolves that go to our school were around us. Ein had a busted lip and a black eyes it looked like one more hit to the face and he knocked out. I had blood coming from the corner of my mouth. I ran up to Ein and punched him in the side off his head and knocked him out.
Suddenly I was lifted into the air by the werewolves they cheered and clapped and said thing like "we got a new alpha" or "Blaze is our new leader." I can't wait to tell Dottie about this. "Alpha who is the omega now." One of the werewolf said. "Ein is back to being the omega he will be treat the same way he treated Dottie." I said pointing at Ein. Every body walked away and went back to what they were doing. "Nice job blaze you are the new alpha male. We need to tell the girls." Daniel and Rylan said. "We should only tell Aphmau I want to surprise Dottie." I said. "Okay we'll let you text Aphmau." They said looking at me. I pulled out my phone and started to text Aphmau.
(Text conversation)
Blaze
Guess what
Aphmau
What?!?
Blaze
Ein is no longer the alpha male I am don't tell Dottie I want to surprise her
Aphmau
Cool I know you'll make a great alpha male and I won't tell her anyways talk to you later
Blaze
Alright talk to you later.
(End of conversation)
I put my phone back in my pocket. I looked back a Ein. He was still unconscious. Then walked away with Daniel and Rylan. I know Ein will try to take alpha but I won't let him. I'll back sure he stays the omega and never hate Dottie or anyone else ever again. "Blaze how do you plan on surprising Dottie." Rylan said. "I plan on telling her at school." I said smiling while thinking of a plan. "That a smart idea." Daniel smiled. "We do got school tomorrow so she'll probably be wondering why people are calling you alpha." Rylan said. "Yeah she will." I said holding up a tennis ball. "Fetch again." Daniel said.
I threw the ball and watched them go after it. Laughing ever now and then. I still had my eyes open for Ein just in case he tries to do a sneak attack on me. After a few more hours we decided to go to the mall and go into the arcade.
We walked in the mall and we saw the girl at he food court be didn't bother them because they were having a good time. We went to the arcade and played a few games until we heard Daniel stomach growled.
We went back to the food court the girl were off somewhere. We order some food. I got cheeseburger and a coke drink. Daniel got a hotdogs and Pepsi. Rylan got the same thing as I did. We sat down and ate then we went back to the arcade.
We found the girls there they were playing air hockey. Dottie against June. June was winning. Aphmau was walking to the bathroom when she saw us. "Hey guys we didn't know you guys were at the mall." Aphmau said smiling at me. "Yeah we saw you guys at the food court we didn't want to bother you guys so we went to the arcade then the food court you guys weren't there when we went." I said smiling back at Aphmau. "Okay just don't bother Dottie or June I just came over here to use the bathroom." Aphmau said walking off.
We started to play some games when we heard Dottie yell. "Leave us alone." Dottie yelled. "Come just come on a date with us." A dude said. "No I said I had a boyfriend." Dottie said with anger in her voice. I was about to walk up to them but Daniel stopped me. 'Oh yeah Aphmau said not to bother them.' I thought. "So your boyfriend won't know." The dude said stepping closer. "Don't step any closer or else." Dottie said looking at them with anger. They stepped closer and Dottie kicked were the sun don't shine. They fell to the ground and dottie look at them with a smile on her face. "I told you not to step closer. Come on June let go find Aphmau." Dottie said walking towards the bathroom.
(Time skip)
It was starting to get late. Me, Daniel and Rylan went home once I got home I went upstairs to my room and texted Dottie.
(Text conversation)
Blaze
Did you get home safe?
Dottie
Yeah I did I didn't see Ein.
Blaze
Ok. I have a surprise for you. You can see it when you get to school tomorrow.
Dottie
Aw but I want to know.
Blaze
No you see it tomorrow.
Dottie
Fine.
Blaze
You should go to bed it getting late.
Dottie
Ok. See you later.
Blaze
Night babe.
Dottie
Good night sweetheart.
(End of conversation)
I set my phone on my nightstand then fell asleep.

A/n
Hey guys hope you enjoy the chapter. I will be posting another on today. It gonna take place with the girls day out so yeah. Anyways bye guys and thank you son much for the views.