Chapter 1

Disclaimer: This is my first story so please tell me what you think. I want criticism so I can make this story better. On with the story!

Cry's pov

I finally decided to get up and start getting ready. I put on a pair of jeans, a blue t shirt, and some black converse. I walked over to my bedside table and picked up my white poker face make. It has two eye holes and a straight-faced line for a mouth. I always wear it because I don't like people seeing my face.

I put my mask on, grabbed my keys, and head out the door. I don't bother to fix my brown hair much. I walked over to the café since it isn't that far away from my house and I don't really have a car. I enter and sit in the booth that we always sit at when we come here. After a few minutes, I saw Russ walk into the café. Russ has brown short hair and glasses with pale green eyes. He walked over to me and sat down. I always talk about how I don't like to be touched and was glad that he didn't try to hug me.

"Where's Scott?" I asked when he got settled. "He should be here in a couple more minutes. He told me he'd be a bit late since he woke up late," Russ replied with a chuckle. "He always over sleeps the lazy bastard," I said with a smile even though Russ couldn't see it. "Hey, no need to be rude! I can't help it!" said Scott sitting down. I didn't even see him come in. Scott has short black hair and brown eyes.

"So how have you been doing Cry?" asked Scott after we finished laughing at his comment. "Same as usual I guess. What about you guys? We haven't talked in a while." Russ says he's been doing well and Scott says he's been better but he's doing all right.

We continued to talk about whatever came up for a few hours and got some coffee. After we realized that it was almost 9 at night, we said our goodbyes and went our own ways. As I walked back to my house I felt like I was being watched. I turned and looked at the woods but didn't see anything. I began to grow a bit nervous and just started walking again. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around me and someone saying that if I screamed that I would regret it. I was frozen to the spot and this seemed to be funny to the mystery person. He dragged me to the woods and slammed me against a tree.

I was so disoriented that I didn't realize that he had a gun in his hand. After a minute, I looked up at the mystery person and saw he was wearing a mask with a strange logo on it. Another minute later and he started talking. "Did you think you could run forever Felix?" he asked angrily. I was instantly confused since I wasn't this Felix person and didn't know a Felix. "I think you have the wrong person. I'm not this Felix fellow you're looking for," I said carefully.

This guy seemed confused for a minute. "You don't have a Swedish accent... or blonde hair... Well shit." He put his gun away and held a hand out to me. "It's dark out so I didn't notice the difference. I'm so sorry man I thought you were someone else." He pulled me up and instantly stepped back to give me space. I didn't know what to say about what just happened. "Who are you?" I asked softly. "Oh, uh my name is Ohm."