Chapter 19

Scott's pov

When they left, I did nothing but wait for their return at Cry's house. They were gone for hours and it made me nervous. 'Would this even work? Are they ok?' All these thoughts were running through my head. It was around 5 PM when they returned. Felix was holding Cry up as they walked in together. Next, came Minx with a huge smile on her face. Cry and Felix were smiling too and didn't speak to me as they walked over to the couch, sitting down. Before I could say anything, Minx grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door, and pushing me out. I saw a man standing there. He had dark eyes and black hair, with fair skin and a lean build.

He looked nervous and calm at the same time, looking at me. "Hello, Scott," He said in a familiar voice. My eyes widened as it all clicked together. I ran to him, wrapping my hands around him, as tears ran down my face in happiness. "Snake!" I exclaimed, cause a chuckle to come from Snake. He returned my hug, "I'm here." I pulled away from him, and without thinking, I kissed him. I pulled away blushing, yelling apologies and covering my face. Snake grabbed my hands and removed them from my face, bringing me into another kiss. My widened eyes slowly close, embracing the kiss. Snake pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. "You don't have any idea how happy I am right now," Snake whispered. I smiled and looked into his dark eyes. "I know the feeling."

Felix's pov

Scott and Snake had been outside for about 20 minutes before coming back. Minx sat across from Me and Cry on a chair, smiling wide the entire time. We all looked at them, giving them knowing smiles. I started to laugh at Scott's blush of embarrassment, causing him to put his face in Snake's chest. Cry was leaning against me, chuckling, and Minx fell out of her chair from laughing so hard. "S-shut up," Scott half yelled at us, making us laugh harder. "I don't think you two should be laughing. Look at Cry practically laying on Felix," Snake said with a smirk. I blushed, making them laugh and Cry was silent. I felt his hand on my chin and next thing I know, his mask is raised to reveal his lips and he's kissing me. It was quick but it shut the others up. "Speechless now, huh?" Cry said in a cocky tone, lowering his mask again.

"What was that? Steam?" Scott asked in bewilderment. "We can explain it later. I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired after all of this today," Minx spoke up. Everyone agreed and decided to stay the night and talk in the morning. Snake and Scott slept on the blow-up bed, Minx took the couch, and I joined Cry in his room. When we got to his room, Cry almost fell straight to the floor in exhaustion. I caught him and laid him in the bed. "You shouldn't push yourself, Cry. Your energy level is still low." Cry nodded, "I know it is." After helping Snake change back into a human, it took a toll on us, especially Cry. That's why he was leaning against me and why I helped him to his room. He can barely walk right now. I believe it had something to do with that whole dream thing he went through back when the circle broke. Minx told us it would pass soon with a little rest. So, with that in mind, I crawled up to lay next to Cry. I removed his mask, laying it on the nightstand, and pressed a small kiss to his forehead. He smiled and curled up next to me, shortly after, falling asleep. I soon followed his lead.

Minx's pov

After falling asleep at Cry's place, I decided to make some breakfast as a thank you. Everyone woke up and ate, then we gathered at the table and explained everything to Scott and Russ. Cry called Russ earlier to come over. Least to say, they were in bewilderment and sputtered a lot of their questions. It was funny, to say the least, watching them. "Oh, Minx?" I looked to Felix as he continued, "How did you find all this information by yourself. I doubt you had Ken helping you the whole time." I smiled and chuckled at him, "Oh, my girlfriend, Krism, helped me." His eyes widened and he grabbed me and pulled me to the side, away from the others. "You have a girlfriend?!" He exclaimed. I nodded, still laughing. "We've been together for a while now. I just didn't bother to mention it." Surprisingly, he pulled me into a hug and congratulated me.

"Shouldn't I be congratulating you? I mean you finally found out the truth and found love along the way. You also saved a man from living alone for the rest of his life." "Yeah, I guess you're right on that," He replied, smiling wide at the scene in front of him. Scott and Russ were wrestling with each other and Cry and Snake were cheering the other on. Cry said Russ would win and Snake said Scott would. Cry was feeling better after the whole fiasco and seemed happier now. 'I bet Felix had something to do with that. As long as they stay together, I bet they'll all be happy.' "I guess now everyone's happy," Felix said, still smiling. I nodded in agreement. "About time."