Chapter 2

Cry's pov

Ohm? Strange name, but then again, I have a strange name too. It might be a nickname kind of like mine. What did this Felix guy do that he would be chased by someone with a gun? I doubt that Ohm would tell me. "So, what now? Are you going to kill me?" I asked while looking at Ohm. "Kill you? No, I'm not going to do that! I didn't plan to kill Felix either. The gun is just for show really. I don't think I could actually kill someone," Ohm said trailing off at that point. Something told me that what he said was a lie.

The silence after that was smothering. You could probably cut it like butter with a knife. "Do you know anyone named Felix Kjellberg by chance? He has blonde hair and blue eyes, average height, and kind of skinny? He has a Swedish accent too," Ohm asked suddenly. "No, I don't. Why are you looking for him anyway?" "Sorry but I can't tell you that. I'll be going now. Sorry again for scaring you."

Ohm walked away after that and disappeared into the woods. What was all that about? Whatever I'm just gonna get home and try to forget this ever happened. It has nothing to do with me anyway. I quickly walked out of the woods and continued my walk home. I got inside and locked the door. I just couldn't get this whole thing out of my mind. This is a small town and nothing usually happens here so what gives?

It was getting late at that point and I looked at the clock to confirm it was going on 10 at this point. I decided to just go to bed and try to sleep this off. I went to my room and as soon as I hit the bed I was out in a dreamless sleep. I didn't wake up until around 11 in the morning the next day. I just laid there for who knows how long until I finally got up and went to my computer. I know it's stupid of me to not get the police involved but I just don't feel like it's the right thing to do. I opened Google and looked up Felix Kjellberg Sweden. I had a hunch that since Felix had a Swedish accent that he had to be from there. The first link that popped up was a news article talking about a bombing of a house about a week ago. "An entire family was killed except for their son named Felix Kjellberg. He is a suspect for the bombing and disappeared the day it happened. He is suspected to have left Sweden and moved to Florida though this isn't confirmed."

'What did he do? How could he kill his own family? Though it isn't confirmed that he did it. Why would he run to Florida? Argh so many questions! Maybe Russ or Scott would be able to help me find something.' I left my computer to grab my phone and texted them both. Russ said that he didn't have anything to do so he would be over soon to help. Scott couldn't come over today because of some problems. 'Well at least one of them can help. I hope Scott is ok though.'

Russ came over and we started looking around online for anything. "Why are you looking into this anyway Cry?" Russ asked suddenly. I knew he would ask eventually so I explained what happened last night and Russ almost fell out of his chair. "What?! Why didn't you mention this earlier!? Are you ok?" Russ almost screamed at me. "I'm fine. I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I want to know why this Ohm guy is looking for him and with a gun. I didn't believe him when he said it was just for show and I still don't." I replied calmly. After searching for a couple of hours Russ spoke out. "I found a picture! Cry look at this." I got up and walked over to Russ and almost gasped when I saw the photo. I'd seen him before about a week ago. He was looking at that abandoned house down the road.