Prologue

I believe people are capable of making change. I also know facing that reality is one of the most difficult things someone can possibly do. Telling yourself that you are fully capable of eating well and working out but never seeing a change. Telling yourself that you are destined for something great, but you just don't know what yet. 

This is a small step for me. A small step in my own path where I try to blindly convince myself that I too am capable and those people we blindly observe are too just people; they are just people who worked hard. 

I feel like there is so much potential in me, but I have no idea what to do with it. What path do I want to walk down? I read something once that said what people desire more than anything else in the world is too feel important. After thinking about that I too agree. I want to be important. I want to be remembered- actually I'm more afraid to be forgotten after I'm gone. I want to be a crucial part in someone's life. Even if it is just one person. 

In my quest to achieve importance I rationalized the quickest way to reach importance is to create change. Solve some complex mystery plaguing the world and make it a better place. End pollution or maybe create some ingenious solution to solving world politics.

However when I try to dream big like that I once again feel just a crushing weight where logically I know that I am one person out of billions and if I believe I have come up with some ingenious plot no doubt someone else already has the same one in mind. This doubt is precisely why I spoke about making change as I am still trying to convince myself that maybe one idea I have is special and can  actually help the world. But I suppose time will tell and we'll all see that eventually.