Alive

Cynthia's POV

I feel so alive right now. I cannot believe that idiot fell for it..... that was my plan all along!

Of course i never would have left the gang because i am not a complete idiot............ now that they will not be a bother anymore i am back at the top of the leaderboard and it is the best feeling ever. 

"CC?"

"What now Lauren!"

"We are still wondering why you broke about five rules just to take down a gang?"

"It was a genius plan that worked anyway and if we play our cards right we can still get away with everything. Why are you questioning my authority Lauren?!?!"

"Of course not..."

"Good now all of you get back to work"

Eventually we tracked down the new people and i had a bit of a word with them.... well i actually almost made them wet themselves with fear. After i had finished chucking glasses at the walls i got talking......

"So where have you all been!"

"We didn't want to fight people"

"That is why you joined the gang"

"We joined the gang to look cool actually"

"Well when you are in a gang you have to fight often and if you don't like it them leave and never come back"

And un-suprisingly they all walked out one by one.........

"CC but now it is just the five of us"

"That is the point.... now we only have the best members left... we have coped on our own for five years Lauren so we do not need those idiots do we"

"I guess not"

"I have to go home now.... make sure you guys lock up once you have finished your paperwork"

I smiled and chuckled to myself as i walked home. When i got to the street my house was on i saw Henry stood on the other side of the road just staring at me.......

"What are you looking at weirdo!"

"I am not even sure anymore......"

"What is that supposed to mean?!"

"I used to look at a girl that i thought had a kind heart but all i see now is a girl that is selfish and cold as ice"

"Crawl back under your roack Henry!"

"Gladly....."

God that dude is such a weirdo..... just standing there looking at me and i swear to god if he follows me home i will punch him tomorrow. I know i technically led him on but it was all part of the plan because like i said my gang has a winning steak that will never be broken. And i definately would not give it all up for someone like him. Henry is a nobody..........

**********************************************************************************

Lauren's POV

I really do not know what to think anymore. CC is supposed to be our leader yet she has broken half of the rules she created in the space of a day. And that just seems a bit weird to me.... and if it was one of us that broke the rules CC would have gone completely mental, and then kicked us out of the gang after punching us in the face.... twice probably.

It's not fair when you think about it. I spoke to the girls and they think the exact same thing as me and we think we should do something about it but the only option is to get CC to leave the gang but that is not possible because she is the leader and she will leave voluntarily and if we force her out she will send people after us. Then those people will go after our family and my family means everything to me even though i act like a right cow at times. 

What did Henry mean when he said that CC did not keep the promise she made him? Then again she did say all of it was part of her plan but in the process of winning the fight she betrayed us all...... do the rules mean nothing to her or has all of the power gotten to her head. I have seen that happen because it happened to my brother when he was the leader of a gang and he still has to go to regular counselling. That is why i have never tried to be the leader of the gang... it is also partly because i don't want to be something i'm not.

*******************************************************