Sukor - Heart connection

Recap: Sukor's first met. Suraj got his admission completed.

The principal n Suraj left the office. Knock Knock
Teacher: yes. come in.
Suraj n the principal entered the class room: Mrs. Smith I informed u abt the new Student. Mrs. Smith nodded n the principal left.
Mrs. Smith: Please introduce urself.
Suraj pissed: I'm Suraj Khanna n just shift to Delhi from Mumbai.
Mrs. Smith: it's very unique that u change the college couldn't u finished the college n moved afterwards?
Suraj: No. Ma'am. I shift with my family.
Mrs. Smith: ok. take ur seat.
Suraj looked around but there was no free seat. Ma'am where?
She looked up n saw Payal who is not in her own class.
Mrs. Smith: Miss Payal did u lost the way to ur classroom?
Payal: Sorry Ma'am but my first 2 hours has been cancelled. So I thought to join ur class instead of waiting for my next.
Mrs. Smith: Sorry but u have to leave the class.
Payal left n a seat next to Chakor was free.
Mrs. Smith: Suraj u can take the seat next to Chakor n Chakor please help him to catch up if necessary.
Chakor *arrg this cheap guy* Suraj *oh this mad girl* Suraj sorted n was looking around to search for the student he met in the morning "Vivaan" But he wasn't in his class.
Suraj n Chakor did not talked to each other but after the lecture she gave him without words her notes with a piece of paper: take ur time. But I need them back.

It was lunch time Suraj sitted outside the canteen a few guys were playing cricket others were playing basketball etc. He was eating a sandwich n reading a book when the football (soccor ball) hit his hand n his sandwich n book both fall on the ground. He picked up the book n throw the sandwich in bin n kicked the ball back but the guy who kicked came n said: Sorry. let me buy u something to eat.
Suraj looked at him: No need thx.
U r new here right?
yes.
ur kick was great r u interested we could need a good player?
Suraj was thinking but said: Sorry but I have to catch up the stuff n not that good.
Doesn't matter but if u change ur mind ur welcomed. Btw my name is Aditya Kapoor I'm in final year.
Suraj Khanna same final year.

Let's see if Chakor n Suraj will talk n who is a real friend Adi or Vivaan?