Sukor - Heart connection

Recap: Suraj n Chakor r in the same class.

Chakor went home with Payal
Payal: So Chakor how is the new guy?
Chakor: What y r u asking me?
Payal: Aahh he is ur seat neighbour.
Chakor: so what he is cheap guy.
Payal: Kiya what he did.
Chakor: chorna let's go home.
Payal stopped her: What he did?
Chakor explained the incident of the morning n Payal goes red on anger seeing her anger Chakor said: This was the reason I didn't wanted to tell u. Payal: Oh miss I'm not angry abt the new guy. I'm angry abt u.
Chakor: What 😡.
Payal: Oh please I was present u run into him bcz u were lost instead of saying n sorry n thank u u blamed him Chakor he helped he could had let u fall than u would be angry on him not being a gentleman bcz he let u fall. Chakor was thinking *oh shit she is right* She looked back n was abt to search for Suraj but Payal knows her n stopped her.
Payal: there is no use to search n apologies to him now. Do it tomorrow.

Suraj home
Bhagya: Suraj is it u?
Suraj: Yes di
Bhagya: N how was it ur frist day on college?
Suraj: hmm strange he told her abt the whole day the incident with Chakor he called her jungli billi always ready to fight. Abt Vivaan who guide him n abt Adi who offer him a place in the soccer team.
Bhagya: interesting n all this happen on ur first day. I will serve u food?
Suraj: No. I'm tired. I will go to my room n take a shower n take take a nap.
Bhagya: But Suraj...
He left to his room n did what he said.

in the evening
Arjun came from work n asked his wife: Humare Saalesaab kahan hain? (where is my Brother-in-law ?)
Bhagya: He is taking a nap
Arjun: What really was it so tough?
Bhagya told him everything n Arjun started laughing.  Bhagya: go call him.
Arjun went to his room n knocked before entering Arjun: Suraj oh saalesaab get up. He wasn't ready give me 5 min. Arjun: theek hai(it's ok) but if u won't be their in 5 min I will start eating n ur Di has made ur fav. food malaai kofte.🤤He was awake. Arjun: Go get fresh. Suraj: Don't start without  me.

Bhagya: Suraj kahan hai.(where is Suraj)
Arjun: he is coming
n there he was sitting with his two fav. person in the world his older sis how cared for him after the accident death of his parents Suraj was nine n he survived the accident luckily. His sis is 8 years older than him she took his custody when she got 18 before that her uncle was the caretaker (bad man Suraj does not know) Bhagya met Arjun in college he was in a higher study than her n both fall in love n get married after his graduation. Bhagya did her graduation too Arjun never wanted a housewife he wanted a friend who loves him n he found it in Bhagya.
Bhagya n Arjun r married for 5 years now n he knows her for 7 years n he knew abt Suraj n without to hestiat he said clearly to take him. Today they both aren't his Sis n BIL no they r his parents.
Suraj told them abt the missing formality on his admission form. Arjun n Bhagya both were surprised n glad to get this respect from him. They had dinner together n then Bhagya said she had made a dessert. Arjun n Suraj were ready. She bring a cake. Both mens looked at each other ur birthday they asked n both denied her birthday she denied wedding anniversary Suraj denied it means more for him than to them so he knows very well. Bhagya: uff just cut it. Arjun: Suraj it's ur first college day cake go cut it. Hmm ok.
Suraj was going to cut but then he stopped n looked at his Sis. It was written on it "congrats u r a becoming..." Well he is the bro that means he is a becoming uncle mammu 😁😁 the cool dude lost his coolness n had tears in his eyes n was so happy. Arjun more than confused looked at the cake n was speechless. They had a great moment.