Sukor - Heart connection

Recap: Sukor had another meeting. Suraj run with Chakor to the free seat.

The class become silent the teacher came in Mr. Khuranna the math teacher.
A girl stands up n greet the teacher n we have a new student n she showed with the finger to Suraj who was sitting 1 bench infront of her.
Suraj - kaal hi to maine apna introduction kiya tha -
The Teacher: Thank u Tina. hmm Mr. wait... he took the name list yeah here we go Mr. Suraj Khanna. Suraj stand up n said: Sir I did my introduction Yesterday do i need to reaped it again.
Teacher: Yeah but it was a different class it could be possible that u have to introduce urself often coz of different students. Suraj -damn- He introduced himself again.
Teacher: Thank u. u may sit now.

Chakor was still upset n lost in her thought-every1 was laughing at me stupid Suraj, main ise chorungi nahi-(-I won't spare him-) Tina pricked Suraj with her pencil n Suraj turned. Tina was behind him n another girl was sitting next to her both were smiling at him n Tina whispered: Hi with a smile. Nice entry. My name is Tina. Tina Richand n this is my twin sis Imli Richand. Suraj -fraternal twins- He said Hi. N Imli give him her hand to shake but Suraj already turned. Imli -what the hell he thinks abt himself- Tina -Oh with attitude-.

The class went over n  Chakor rushed out of the class. Imli directly goes to Vivaan n hugged him tightly: Hey Jaanu. Tina looked at Suraj n said: Hey Suraj wanna hung out with us?. Suraj wanted to say sorry but Chakor is fast. Tina hello Suraj r u there?
Suraj turned to Tina: Sorry what u say?
Vivaan: She asked if u want to hung out with us?
Suraj: Sure y not. Suraj was searching for Adi he thought they could be friends. It's breakfast time Imli said I'm hungry let's go.
They went to the canteen n every1 picked something to eat. They go to their regular table but instead of going n sitting with them Suraj saw Chakor she was sitting with Payal n Suraj directly went to her. This time Tina got angry: look he isn't coming to us he is going to that Chakor. Vivaan: Choro isko.
Suraj: Hey...
Payal: Aab kiya huwa kuch aur kehna hai kiy, besaati main koi kami rehgai thi?. (what happen now is there anything left u want to say) Chakor told me everything aur main toh usko samjha rahi thi. Ke kaal tumne uski madat ki thi nahi usko cherne ki koshish.( n it was me who tries to make her understand that yesterday u helped her not taking advantage)
Suraj was ashamed n said: actually I'm very sorry I really didn't know who was behind me aur mere mann main jo aaya maine wohi kehdiya.(I just said what I had my mind at the moment) I really didn't meant to hurt u. I'm sorry he put the tray down on the table n hold his ears for sorry. Both were speechless. Chakor:a..ahm I was in hurry n so I pushed u I'm sorry too n for yesterday... she took a deep breath Thank u that u didn't let me fall. He smiled mention not. At the moment Adi came: Payal Chakor is he troubling u? He was angry at Suraj.
Payal: Bhai (bro) it's nothing like that he said sorry we just sorted out, right?
Both nodded n smiled. Suraj give her his hand FRIENDS?...