Sukor - Heart connection

Recap; no one it's just for me I didn't like my football match 😣☹ here is my redemption.

The highlights of the match.
The match started with equal chances the the play changed after 20 min when the player of the opponent shot the first goal the Visitors were happy b cheering up their team. Which gave the "Home" audience more impute to encourage their team. The cheering n encouraging pays out it took them 10 min to make countermove Adi shot but unfortunately the ball hits the crossbar. Playtime remained 15 min for the 1st half. The opponent team took this as a warning shot n decided to try again they fouls alot to get the ball n they also succeeded not only gaining the ball but also with another goal it was now 2⚽️ goal for the visitors n 0 for the Home players. The empire whistles the break.

The break was abt 15 min. Chakor n Payal came to encourage our football players. They give them water n towels. The empire called for the game this time Adi n Suraj declared this partie to their. After the side change. The first ball was at the Home side. Suraj n Adi tricked the opponent players n did a great passing game n tunneln the opponent defender it was Suraj first shot for the game n yes it's a goal the Home audience was crazy woooooow yeaaaaaaaah well doooone still they were behind the visitors but difference was 1 goal.
2⚽️ : 1⚽️. Still 30 min to play. This time they fouls more the fair game become unfair. There were still 6 min to play Adi had the ball n was next to the goal he did a shot but the defender they fooled with tunnlen
tackled Adi not ball the fouls in the penalty area n the empire gave the Home team a penalty kick. Suraj was the one who did the shoot He against the goal keeper. Suraj did a trick he let the keeper think that he would take the left corner but Suraj took the right corner n yeaaah it's a tie 2:2 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️. They got 5 min of added time for delays.... but no change the game scoring was the same as before. After a quick break the penalty time started it was the result much tries no goal. At the end the penalty kicks starts n the keepers were damn good. Both teams choosed 5 player + keeper. Both teams shot the first 3 shots of each team were holded by the keepers. Adi's turn he took a run-up fake it n hit the goal yes it was now 2:3 for the Home team. The star player of the opponent team wasn't bad even he shoot a goal. 3:3 again a tie. It was now on Suraj the audience was cheering. Suraj did again his trick he was aware it won't work again n yes the keeper jumped to right corner but Suraj had foreseen it. He shot his ball directly in the middle of the goal....yeaah another goal!!!! 3:4 for the Home team. The last player of the opponent team all prays that he misses the goal he took a run-up n tried but it was the keeper who saved the team n the win. Yeah the Home team wins.