Sukor - Heart connection

Hey every1 First of all thank u all for ur support I'm very happy u like the storyline. I hope I didn't rush but it suited me with the canteen.

Recap: Tina n Vimli r a "gang". Suraj went to Chakor n asked forgivness n friendship.

Suraj give his hand to shake for  friendship he knows unknowingly he hurt her n but he is a true friend n he needs this chance to prove his loyalty toward his friends n he doesn't like the Tina clan they r mean n selfish n if he isn't wrong they must be the daughter's of Mr. Richand the industrial Tycoon. He heard alot of stories abt them.
Payal: Chakor he is waiting
Chakor: hmm she made face a sad one.
Suraj saw n took his hand (acha choro) let it go he sit on the same table let me prove u my friendship n trust me (maine dil se maafi mangi hai) I apologise to u from the deep of my heart.
Payal: Sorry but she has a past.
Chakor: Payal! she stood up n left in anger.
Suraj -ghussa to iski naak pe lihka hai/ her anger is written on her face(nose)- it doesn't matter I don't need to know i just wanted to clear the mess.
Adi: That's nice of u. Not every1 would left the table of the... he was searching for the right word
Suraj: mean people/rich, selfish, unfriendly n alot of attitude
The three started to laugh.
Suraj: Friends he asked them n both Adi n Payal shake hands with him.

The next class started chemistry
Suraj enters the labour n he found his besti (Chakor). The seat next to her empty as usual Suraj notice no1 was ready to sit next to her but he did.
Suraj: Hi.😊
Chakor: R u following me?
Suraj: Nahi to (No) Here that's my Schedule n I'm not.... just then he saw Tina -shit I have to introduce myself again-  Do u know what no1 has introduces them to me I would love to know who is who? Maybe u can help me? Please with a honest n cute smile.
Chakor -uff this smile- Ok. But after the lesson, done?. He nodded.
Suraj was right as he thought he had to  introduce himself to the class again.

The class was over n Suraj had made a seating plan of the labour n gave it Chakor they were still sitting in the labour. The chemistry teacher came in Miss Laal n Mr. Khanna what r u doing here u both know it's dangerous u r not allowed to stay here alone. Bith were stunned looking at the teacher. Thank u Miss Richand n u both come with me with anger
Suraj looked at Chakor then to Tina -Isko to sabak sihkana hai/I have to teach her a lesson-.
Chakor -phir se pasgay iski chaal main/again I'm trapped in her game-
Suraj: Sir it's all my fault Chakor is here bcz I asked her to stay n...
Teacher: N what? tell me.
Suraj explained the situation they didn't think to go bcz he made the seating plan to know who is who.
The teacher: Oh I c.
Suraj: Sir I'm very sorry but it's all my fault.
Tina - what the hell. y is he helping her-
Tina: but she should know it better it's dangerous like u said, Sir.
The teacher was thinking: Ok I warn u both it's my first warning if u break another rule I will send u to the principal. Alright?
Sukor agreed.

They left the labour room. Chakor hold Suraj back she wants to say something to him. But Suraj had another plan he said he will be back she should wait at the canteen. Tina left n Suraj followed her. Suraj: Tina wait! Tina:Oh Suraj u. Oh if u wanted to know us others than y didn't just asked me? I will introduce u to all personally not like Chakor. Suraj: u r so right that's the reason y I came to u. Tina: really? than y u helped her.
Suraj: I didn't I help myself if she got punished my name would be included n I don't want that.  Tina -smart ass- Okay let's go to the canteen.

....