Chapter 7 here we go again

Haileys pov-

"Ok...I'll do it!"I finally agree to ride the scariest ride in the carnival after about 10 minutes of the boys nagging me.

"yay!!!"Fredo says.I laugh to myself.

"I wonder how Justin's going.."I say.

~Justin's pov~

I collapse on the floor and take gulps of my water...Dancing is really tiring.I breath heavily..

"Ok.That was good! We are all finished"my choreographer says.

"Awesome,thanks" I say slowly walking out and having a quick rest in my change room.My phone vibrates in my pocket and pull it out checking the caller ID.

'Hailey<3'

I slide the bottom of the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"I answer.

"Hey,it's Hailey"an angel like voice speaks through the phone.

"I know."I say letting out a laugh.I can just see her rolling her eyes right now.

"What's up?"I ask curiously taking another sip of water.

"Oh nothing, was just calling to see how your doing"she says casually. A smirk creeps on my face

"You were checking up on me?"I ask grinning.Now that is a sign of love.

"Justin!!! I just meant because we left you and yeah..."she says awkwardly.I laugh.

"Alright...I'm good what about you?"I ask.

"Good..I guess.We are getting something to eat at a restaurant down the rode and then we are coming back,do you want us to bring you anything back?"she says politely.

"Umm..I'm good thanks"I reply.

"Alright,I gotta go..see you soon."

"Bye"

"Bye"she says before I hang up.I really like her..a lot.

-Haileys pov-

"Does he wants anything?"Chaz says opening the door to the restaurant for me.

"Thanks..and nah"I say shrugging and waiting for a waiter to seat us.

"Table for 4?" A guy asks.We all nod.

"Right this way" he leads us to a table with two seats on one side and two seats opposite.I was the first to sit down,followed by Chaz sitting next to me and then Fredo and Ryan on the other side.

The waiter hands us a menu and leaves.

"So are you and Justin like...a thing?"Fredo says smiling.

"What?no!"I say rolling my eyes.

"You sure look like it"Ryan says and Fredo nods his head in agreement.

"Just because I hugged him doesn't mean we are dating."I shrug looking through the menu.

"Still..Didn't you two like..hate each other before?"Ryan says looking through the menu aswell.

"Ok Ryan listen to me..WE ARE NOT DATING"I say getting frustrated.He laughs

"Sure your not" he says laughing.I ball my fists in anger.

"Whatever..I'm not hungry" I say storming out of the restaurant.Chaz runs out and walks next to me.

"Hailey,you right? He was just kidding"he says in a soothing voice wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"No he wasn't! He is so annoying"I roll my eyes..