Chapter 19~The talk..

~Justins pov~

3 days later

"Hey,hailey?"I call out to her as i walk into the lopunge area in the hotel room to find her sitting by herself.

"Um..Yeah?"She asked confused,proabbly cunfused at why i was talking to her.

"Can i talk to you,in the room.."I raise my eyebrows.

"um..I g-guess.."she stuttered with a confused look plastered on her face.

I sit on the bed and she sits oppisite me,waiting for me to talk.I take a deep breath before starting.

"We need to talk,about us..."

"No shit.."She muttered,i roll my eyes but ignore it.

"I,I want to know.."I shake my head,tears burning in my eyes.

"Want to know what?"She prompts,still confused.

"Why you kissed Chaz when we were still together..."

~Haileys pov~

"Want to know what?"I prompt,confused.

"Why you kissed Chaz why you were still together.."He says with a little hurt in his voice.

What?

"Um,i didn't?"I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Dont fucking lie Hailey,I saw you!"He said frustratedly,but then calms himself while running a hand through his hair.

"Im not lying,i really didn't.." I shake my head.

What the hell was he talking about?I mean i know i have kissed Chaz,multiple times,but never when i was with Justin..I am getting really confused and he needs to explain before i go insane from the questions running through my mind.

"Hailey..You did-"

"Fine,if i did,then when was it,cuz i sure as hell don't remember kissing him while i was with you"I cross my arms,cuttnig him off.

"The day we flew out to New Zealend.You were litterally leaning over the table and shit.."He shakes his head.

"Um..What?"I say confused.

"You heard me.."

I try and think hard,the day we went to New Zealand?I woke up,had a shower,got dressed,ate breakfast with Chaz who couldnt stop complaing about that shit in his eye,and-,wait...

"Oh,you mean that?"I asks letting out a chuckle as he thought we were kissing.

"why the fuck are you laughing?"He says crossing his arms like a little kid.

"I wan't kissing him,i was checking to see if anything was in his eye because he wouldnt stop whining about it"I giggle.

"Oh.."He said embarrsesd..

"Yeah,oh"

Now it was time for him to do some explaining.

"Your turn.."I say and he looks up at me in confusion.

"Why did you pretty much ignore me for over 2 months?"I yell angrily,i was still really hurt that the person i had feelings for and claimed he did back,could turn around and do something like that.

"Because i was mad"He shrugged like it was no big deal.

"SO?!YOU COULD HAVE FUCKING ASKED ME WHY THE FUCK WE WERE "KISSING"SO I COULD EXPLAIN!"I yell,putting quotation marks with my fingers when i say kissing.

"i dont know.."He mumbles.

"Justin,you dont undertsand what you put me through.."My voice cracking at the end.He looks at me and a hurt look flashes in his eyes,before returning back to normal.