Chapter 21~The new dancer

Veronica on the side :)

~Rehearsels~

-Justins pov-

"Good job,take five guys!"The choreographer yells at us from the back of the dance studio.I walk towards the side of the studio and collapse on the floor exhausted,taking gulps out of my waterbottle.

'Good job Justin.."A new dancer strolls towards me,sitting next to me.

'Thanks Veronica.."I smile,earning a smile back,causing her dimples to show.

She has long,long (dyed) bright red hair,Dark blue eyes and weirdly enough,always pink lips.She was wearing some Black jeanie pants with a white croptop and some Black Supras.

"You did pretty good yourself.."I say takig another sip of my water,wiping some sweat off of my forehead with the back of my hand.

"Thanks.."She smiles again.

"You excited for the show?I know i am.."She nods eagerly.

"Yeah i guess.."I shrug.

Really,i just want to be sitting on the couch with Hailey in my arms,watching a movie or something.Having a talk,even to just see her.I probably wont be seeing her untill 11:30 tonight and even then only for a little bit before we fall asleep..But ive got a day off the next day so i guess its alright.

"You guess?Come onnnnnn.."She rolls her eyes playfully.

"What do you mean?"I say confused.

"Well,you are usually so excited to do your shows.."She shrugs taking a few sips of her water..

"Yeah i just,want to be with my girlfriend,Hailey.."I shrug getting up and stretching my arms.

"Oh...Your girlfriend.."She says a little disapointment in her tone..I swear i saw her roll her eyes a little.

"Um,yeah,Hailey.."I say furrowing my eyebrows..

"Hailey..:She snickers silently..

"Yeah.You got a problem?"I ask a little pissed.

"Um no..I gotta go to the bathroom."She says before speedwalking out of the studio as her cheeks flush red.

That was weird..

~Veronicas pov~

I run to the bathroom and splash my face with water.

There is no way i am letting this Hailey have him..He is all mine..I know he likes me on the inside..I mean damn,he is hot.And he is rich,so he can buy me awesome stuff.And ill be more famous,what isnt there to love?I dont know how,but i'll be stealing  my little juju off of hailey if its the last think i do.

"Veronica,you in there?"Someone knocks from the outside.

"Its sammy"Sammy,my bestfriend,knocks again.

"Yeah come in.."I say wiping my wet hands on my pants.

"You ok?You look a little flusterd."She says closing the door behind her.

"Its just,damn,Justin is fine.."I wink and giggle playfully.

"Oh yeah i know,but you need to back your ass of,he got a girl"She rolls her eyes.

"I know but im gonna steal him off of that bitch.."I shrug fixing my lipgloss in the mirror.

"Um,Veron i dont think thats such a good idea.."She purses her lips.

"Why?"

"Because you could get kicked off the tour and stuff,you don't want that to happen"

"Yeah but i do want Justin.."I wiggle my eyebrows earning a roll of her eyes in reply.