Recovery

*Haileys pov*

I slowly open my eyes to the sight of Justin next to me,lightly snoring.He was shirtless and his arm was loosely wrapped around my waist.it's kind of weird because I'm not used to it,but I guess it will help me remember,maybe.I stretch,careful not to wake him up and turn over slowly and reach for my phone.I unlock it and see the time is only 6:09,but I know I won't be able to get back to sleep.I sigh and carefully manoeuvre my way out of Justin's grip.I look around to see everyone else still asleep aswel.I walk in to the kitchen and open the fridge to get out some orange juice.I pour it into a cup and take a sip of it,replying to a few 'get well soon' texts from family members.

I finish off my cup of orange juice and put the cup into the sink before making my way upstairs and into my room.I walk into my bathroom and turn on the shower.While I wait for the water to adjust,I slip off my leggings and jumper before stepping into the shower and letting the hot water hit my body.I wet my hair and get some of my strawberry and kiwi scented shampoo and squeeze a good amount into the palm of my hand before massaging my scalp and washing it out.I repeat the process with some conditioner and wash myself with body wash before stepping out and drying myself before wrapping the towel around me and walking out into my bedroom.I slip on a bra and underwear before putting on some black leggings,a black jumper that says Paris on it in white with some black vans.I throw my hair into a messy side pony tail and quietly make my way downstairs.

Everyone is still asleep so I grab my phone and keys before leaving the house and going for a walk.I just walked around the block to clear my head.By the time I got back it was 7:10.I walk in to see everyone sitting around the table eating breakfast.

"Good morning guys."I smile.

"Hey honey,where did you go?"My dad asks getting from his seat and clearing his plate in the bun and putting it in the sink.

"I just went for a walk"I shrug putting my keys and phone back on the bench.

"Did you sleep well?"Chaz(I think that's his name) asks.

"Yeah"I nod smiling."where's Riley,Jake and Kylie?"I ask realising they weren't there.

"They went home."the guy I think was Alfredo replied.

"Oh.."

"Are you hungry Hailes?i can make you something?"Justin asks walking up to me.

"No I'm fine,I'm not really hungry."I shrug.He nods in reply and follows me onto the couch."where is your shirt?"I chuckle turning on the TV.

He just shrugs and chuckles with me.The other boys come around and we all sit on the couch and watch the Simpsons.

"guys I'm going to meet with Ariana (a/n yes grande) to discus her new album.I'll probably be gone all day so Justin,"dad flickers his gaze to Justin,"I'm trusting you to look after Hailes,ok?"he says and Justin nods,wrapping his arm loosely around my shoulder.

"Bye guys."dad says waving before leaving.

"Well,what should we do?"Justin says removing his arm and holding my hand.

Then I zone out and memories flush into my brain.

*FLASHBACK* (a/n sorry I'm doing this in my iPad so I can't make it a different font)

I walk into me and Justin's room to see he has pushed the beds together.

"Um,Justin...?"I furrow my eyebrows walking over to my half of the bed.

"I just thought since you like me and I like you,why not?"he shrugs.

I roll my eyes but don't argue and lay down.

*end of flashback*

"Hailey are you ok?"Justin asks worriedly.

"Yeah I,I just remembers something."I furrow my eyebrows at the memory.

"What was it?"

"Um.."I say before whispering it into his ear,not wanting the others to hear.

I pull away and Justin has a small smirk on his face,causing me to roll my eyes.

"Wait,did you two like..Have..it?"Ryan's eyes widen as he says it.

"WHAT THE FUCK! NO!"I yell crossing my arms a little embarrassed.

"Is that all you remember?"Justin asks.I nod in reply.

"Oh."he says looking down disappointedly.

"But I'm sure I will remember more."I say trying to lighten the mood.

* 2 weeks later*

"Ok let me ask my dad"I giggle into the phone with Justin.I run downstairs and find my dad sitting on the couch.

"dad can Justin come over?"I ask.

"Hailey it's late.."he shakes his head.

"It's only nine thirty!"I argue.

"Fine"he agrees.

"Thanks daddy"I say before running back upstairs and jumping on my bed."he said yes"I say.

"Alright I'll be there soon babe."Justin says happily.

"See you soon."I say before hanging up.

Yes I have remembered everything.Justin finished off his tour and came back and asked me to be his girlfriend again,and I said yes.As for Noah,I haven't spoken to him.I'm not sure if he is still in Spain or back her in Cali.

I hear a knock on my door and Justin walks in smiling.

"baby!"I yell happily,running over to him and hugging him.He picks me up and walks over to the bed,lying down and putting me on top of him.

"How have you been babe?"he asks pecking my lips.

"Good,better now that I'm with you"I smile laying my head on his chest,He fiddles with my hair as I listen to his heart beating.

"Justin?"I ask quietly.

"Yeah?"he asks,his chest vibrating against my face as he speaks.

"You know I love you?"I say yawning.

"I love you more though."he says pressing his lips softly against the top of my head.

"Nope"I shake my head."I love you way more"I giggle looking into his eyes.

"No way."he shakes his head stubbornly."I love you more"he says before pressing his lips to mine.I move my arms around his neck and kiss back.Our lips moving in sync.

I really love this boy.

Hey guys hoped you like this chappie sorry it's short! Now I hate to say this but this will be ending soon,probably 5 Chapters left.thank you all for the amazing readers and voters and commenters! I'm also sorry to say there won't be a sequel,but I am planning my next book.

It will be about Justin bieber but he won't be famous in it or anything.It will be called 'careful,it's dark inside' and yeah.ill post the blurb thing soon! Love you guys!