Chapter 8-i think.

~12:pm~

Justin's pov-

"Ok..so you know we are going to Australia tonight so you better get packed up."I suggest to Hailey as we sit in Boredom in our room.

"Already am"she shrugs pointing to her suitcase.I nod.I walk over and sit next to her on the bed.

"We could have some..fun"I whisper in her ear seductively.

"How about...No"she said laughing and pushing me away.

"Come on...You know you wanna"I say kissing her jawline.

"Justin..no"she says getting up.

I roll my eyes.

"Let's go...watch a movie?On the couch out there"she says standing in front of me.

"Only if...you give me a hug"I say opening my arms up for a hug and standing in front of her.She rolls her eyes but does reject.

"Only because of last night"she said kissing my cheek and then walks away.I do a little happy dance and then follow her out.She looks through the pile of DVDs.

"How about...hmm..what about the notebook?"she says showing me the cover.Ugh chick flick.

"Yeah,whatever makes you happy"I shrug as much as I didn't want to watch it.

"Yay"she says putting the DVD in and sitting on my lap.I smirk and wrap my arms around her waist as she relaxes, shaping her body in mine.

As the movie started,the first bit was about 10 minutes of a random guy rowing a boat with all the names of the people who made the movie popping up on the screen.I took this a chance to ask her...

"So..Have you thought about it?"I say casually,but desperate to know the answer.

"Yeah..but I don't have an answer"she says turning around to face me.

"Well,maybe I can help you"I shrug ,pulling her closer to me.

"You don't wanna know what the decision is"she says shaking her head.

"I do..I wanna be here for you"I say trying to convince her.

"No..I mean you probably do wanna be there for me..but,you won't like the decision..And you sure as hell ain't going to help"she said fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"Just..say it!"I say playfully shaking her shoulders.She laughs but then her smile fades.

"Chaz...or you."she said not wanting to face me.

"Chaz or me what?!"I say pulling her off of my lap just in case.

She rolls her eyes.

"You know.."she says looking the other way

"I need a minute.."I say walking into our room and slamming the door.

I guess I had this coming.But the in the end,it needs to be ME.Not Chaz..But Chaz is my good friend,will he ditch me? Now I understand what Haileys going through..And I probably just made it a whole lot worse.I mentally face palm myself and take a few deep breaths to calm myself down.I walk out to Hailey with a few tears running down her eyes.

"I'm...sorry"I say sitting next to her and looking down.She nods her head and wipes the tears away.

"It's fine.."she says nodding.

"No it's not"I say embracing her in a hug.She hugs back.

"It is."she pulls away.

"Hey guys!"Chaz walks through the door.I manage to hold back the eye roll that's fighting to take over.