Chapter 9-jealous

Haileys pov-

We landed in Australia at 3:57am.Chaz had to wake me up before we landed.

The seatbelt sign came on and I clicked my seatbelt into place.I sat next to Justin this time and Chaz sat in front of us.

"I hate landing."I say taking a deep breath and clenching my hands on the side of the seat.

"It's alright..Everything's going to be good"Justin says soothingly,fitting his hand on top of mine.I smile at him a little thankfully and close my eyes until we land.Once we land everyone takes off the seat belts collects their hand luggage and gets off the plane.

"You ok? You look a little shaky.."Chaz whispers in my ear.I nod.

"Just the plane"I whisper back.He nods and opens the door me to get into the car that's taking us to our hotel.I sat on the middle of Justin and Chaz.I feel Justin intertwine our fingers,and Chaz scoffs and crosses his arms.

This needs to stop.

"Guys,this needs to stop!"I say pulling my hand away.

"You guys need to be mates again...Talk it out.Because it's pissing me off!"I say angrily and then cross my arms,waiting for them to answer.

"Sorry.."Chaz says.

"Yeah.."Justin says.I sigh.

"It's alright...Now..Justin..you excited for the show tonight?"I ask trying to change the subject.

"Yeah,actually."he said smiling.

"Good!Now don't pull my up on stage ever again!"I say half joking.He laughs and I join in,but Chaz just stares out the window..

"Chaz,do you know the room arrangements?"I ask,trying to get him to talk.

He just shrugs and shakes his head.

"Oh.."

"There's Ryan,Chaz,Fredo,you and I in one room,then Kenny And scooter in another"Justin says smiling.

"Cool"I shrug.I wonder what the sleeping arrangements are..

Once we arrive after what seemed like forever,I step out after Chaz into the cold morning air.

"I'm so fucking tired it's ridiculous"I say yawning and getting my suitcase out of the boot.

"Same..Let's just sleep for the rest of our lives"Justin says stretching.

"Sounds good"I laugh.He smiles and gets out his bag.We walk up to the hotel to find everyone waiting for us.

"Heyyy!"I said hugging Ryan and Fredo.

"Hey hailes."Ryan greets me.

"Sup guuuuurrrllll"Fredo says in a girl accent.

"Ugh,all these poor people smell gross"I roll my eyes jokingly using the same accent he did.We all laugh,except Chaz..what up with him?

"Let's go guys!"Kenny says handing Justin the Card/Key to our room.Scooter and Kenny take one elevator and All of us take the other one.Once we reach our room everyone runs to rooms everywhere with beds and claim them.There was two double beds and a single.Chaz was quickly to claim the single bed,obviously wanting his own space and Ryan and Fredo had one of the two double beds.Leaving me and Justin to share a bed.I see a smirk crawl onto his face.

"Don't get to excited there.."I say laughing and claiming the left side.

"I'm not.."he said crossing his arms defensively.I chuckle and lye down.The soft mattress making me feel like I'm sleeping in a piece of heaven.I get under the covers and rest my head on the cloud,aka pillow.

Everyone takes out there phones and plays with them,except me and Justin.I move closer to him and stare into his eyes.

"I love your eyes"he whispers in my ear.I shiver at the feel of his hot breath on my skin.

"Thanks"I whisper back.I lay my head on his chest and play with his shirt.

My phones buzzes from my pocket and I take it out.1 message.i open it up.

From:Justin.

Who do you like better? Your killing me here </3

I roll my eyes and reply.

From:Hailey

Idk.

He rolls his eyes and turns off his phone.

"Don't roll your eyes at me"I murmur.

"Why the fuck not?You're not my mother"he says angrily.I move away from him.

"Doesn't mean you can be disrespectful!"I yell and get up from the bed,feeling everyone's eyes on us.

"Well ,you did!"he said crossing his arms.

"THATS DIFFERENT!MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE IF YOU DIDNT KEEP BUGGING ME ABOUT WHO IM GOING TO CHOOSE AND WHO THE FUCK I LIKE MORE BECAUSE GUESS WHAT?!I DONT KNOW!"I storm or of the bedroom into what seems like the lounge area.I collapse on the couch and cross my arms in anger.

"What's going on?"Fredo says sitting next to me.

"Well I kinda like Justin right?And he likes me back..But I also like Chaz,and Chaz likes me back.Justin keeps bugging me because I told him I need time to think on who I'm going to choose,but he isn't giving me any space.Just then he texted me AGAIN asking me and that's why we had a fight"I sigh.

"Oh..That kinda sucks.."Fredo says.

"Yeah,and Chaz and Justin like hate each other"I say crossing my arms.

"I'll go give them a bro chat..I'll be back."he nods and walks into the room.I wait patiently outside.

~Justin's pov~

"Justin,Chaz, guys..You need to stop bugging Hailey..She won't choose any of you if you guys keep being idiots.She really is pissed and I think Justin you need to apologise"Fredo says walking in.I roll my eyes.

"Why should I? She is the one who is making us wait!"I say angrily crossing my arms.

"Better then not at all?Imagine what's going in her mind.She is probably stressing the fuck out all because you guys are sitting there pressuring her to choose!"He yells.Chaz nods and I nod along with him.

I guess I never thought of it like that..I feel so guilty.

I walk out of the room followed by Chaz to see Hailey sitting on the couch with her arms crossed pissed off.

"I'm really sorry,hailes"Chaz says before leaving again.

"Yeah,me too.I guess I just like you so much I want to be with you now"I say sitting next to her.She sighs and uncrosses her arms.

"it's fine.I'm sorry for being a bitch"she says looking at me with her beautiful eyes.

"It's all good"I say wrapping and arm around her shoulder.

"I gotta get ready for this concert tonight..I'll see you later"I say before reluctantly getting up.

"Aww..ok"she says making my heart melt.

"Don't worry,I'll be back"I say winking and heading to rehearsal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey guys hoped you liked this chapter! Sorry it's short I'm so tired cuz I had a wedding last night(well I had to go to a wedding lol) please vote love ya