Almost a punch-on

*Haileys pov*

"Are you ok babe?"Noah asks as we get into the car.I inhale a shaky breath and nod in reply.

"Do you mind if we go to my dads?i need to apologise to him and get some clean clothes."I smile weakly,attempting to get across some reassurance to him that I'm ok.

"Sue babe."he nods before pulling out of the parking lot and making my way to my dads.

Once we finally got there,I told Noah to pick me up later and went inside to find dad sitting in the couch.

"DAD!"I yell happily since I haven't seen him in a month.

"Hailey"he sighs happily standing up and opening his arms.

I run over to him and wrap my arms around his torso."I am so sorry."I say kissing his cheek before pulling away.

"Me to,me to."he smiles weakly."But I have to tell you something.."he trails off.

"What?"I knit my eyebrows together in confusion.(a/n oh my fucking poop this is the 3rd time I've accidentally pressed undo and it's deleted everything except this,lord help me.)

"Well-"

"Signed."Justin walks down the stairs,pausing once he sees me.He sighs and then continues walking towards me and dad.

"Here."he hands dad the paper,"since when did you get here?"he asks me.

"Since when do I have talk to you?"I spat,rolling my eyes.

"Enough you two."dad puts a hand up to silence us,"Hailey you can stay for dinner."dad says.

"Who else is coming?"I ask..

"Justin,Selena and Pattie,maybe Kenny."he shrugs.

"In that case,no."I roll my eyes.

"Hailey,you are coming and that's final."dad replies sternly.

"Only if Noah can come."I smirk.

"I don't see why not."he shrugs.

"But scooter-"

"What?i have to put up with slutena so."i cut off Justin,shrugging and pulling out my phone.

"Don't call her that."Justin growls.

"What?Slutena?"I laugh before walking away and calling Noah..

After I call Noah to tell him to come I sit on the couch and wait for him.Finally he arrives and I let him in.We walk into the lounge room to be greeted by Justin and Selena making out on the couch.I roll my eyes and drag Noah upstairs into my room.

"You didn't tell me he was going to be here!"Noah hissed.

"I'm sorry."I say plopping myself on the bed.

"Babe,"he sighs,"it's ok I just don't want it to be awkward..."he says plopping himself next to me.

"It won't be."I smile reassuringly.

"It will,you know it and I know it."he jokingly accuses me.

"Well."I fake gasp,"I guess you don't love me then.."I pout playfully.

"No fair,you know I love you."he says pulling me onto his lap.

"Sure you do."I cross my arms playfully.

"I do,I'll prove it."he smirks.

I knit my eyebrows in confusion but then he smashes his lips into mine.I smile into the kiss and our lips move in sync.then someone (rudely might I add) clears their throat.
I spin around to see Justin standing there with his arms crossed and a disgusted look on his face.