My one and only(last chapter)

Hey guys! This is the last chapter :( I really enjoyed writing this book and I hope you all enjoyed reading it.I am really amazed at the reads I've gotten and the wonderful,supportive comments from people! Please read the end authors note,it will be about my next story,thank you!

~1 week later~

"But I do love you!"Justin yells into the phone.

"But you also love Selena!"I argue back,throwing one arm up in frustration although Justin can't see me.

"But-"

"Stop!dont call me again!"I sigh angrily before hanging up.

Justin has been calling me non-stop for the past week,and it's pissing me off.

Of course I love Justin,always have and always will.And I miss him being around all the time,cuddling with me,kissing me.But he loves Selena aswell,and he doesn't even love me enough to break up with her.

I sigh and turn my attention towards Kylie who came over about an hour ago.

"Wow,that's the fourth time he rang,"she chuckles,"he loves you."she states plainly,shrugging.

"But Kylie,he is with Selena."

"Yeah,but he still loves you."she raises her eyebrows.

"Not enough to date me."I say,making a good point.

"I guess,this is a pretty hard situation."she sighs.

"No shit."I sigh.

"Wanna go get dinner? I'm craving mc Donald's so bad right now."she giggles,throwing her blonde hair into a messy bun.

"Yep,let's go."I nod.

After we order our food,we sit at the table and start eating.

"I honestly think that you should forgive him."she shrugs,shoving a fry into her mouth.

"It's not a matter of forgiving or not,it's the fact that he has a girlfriend,what am I supposed to do? Let him cheat on her with me?"I shake my head.

"True.."she trailes off,"if he broke up with her,would you date him again?"

"I-,"I sigh,looking down,"I don't know,honestly.I have no clue."I sigh."I mean I guess I would,yeah."I slump my shoulders,taking a sip of coke.

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

I give her a look,rolling my eyes,"no"

"Whatever."she giggles.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do."I sigh.

"Have you actually told him that he needs to break up with Selena first?"

"Kind of."

"Ok,what you should do is sit down,talk with him and make it clear what you want."she shrugs,leaning back with a satisfied smirk plastered on her lips.

"But-"

"No buts."she shakes her head,cutting me off.

"Fine."I sigh,finishing off my chips,"when?"

"Tomorrow,go out for lunch or something."she shrugs.

I sigh but nod my head in agreement,pulling out my phone and texting a message to Justin telling him to meet me at Starbucks at 12:30 tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------

*1 day later*

~Justin's pov~