Chapter 17~the dinner.

Haileys pov~

By the time i got back to where the busses were parked it was 4pm and dinner was reserved for 5.I walk into dads bus to see him and Kenny in a suit and Tie.

"Ooooo,fancy!"I cooed.

"Thank you darling."Dad Chuckles.

"Where are the others?"Kenny asked,sitting on one of the couches and flicking through the channels on the tv.

"They,uh..They'll be back soon..I'm going to go get ready.."I say quietly before rushing out of the bus before they could say anything.

I walk onto the bus and grab my phone,dialing fredo's number.

"Hailes..We are almost at the nus..You ok?"HE answers.

"Yeah im fine..Just be quick,dinners in an hour"

"Ok,see you soon.."He replies before hanging up.I walk into my room on the bus and pull out a dress that i bought before the tour,i havn't work in yet so technically its new.Its a White laced dress that stops about midway thigh and is flowy at the bottom.I slip it on and get out my makeup.I put on some light foundation and blush with a little mascara and eyeliner,also adding a little pink lipgloss.

I curl the ends of my hair and let my hair hang loose around my shoulders.I pick out a pair of Light blue pumps and a light blue clutch.I walk out and everyone enters the bus.

"You look beautiful!"My dad says followed by everyone nodding in agreement.

"Thanks..'I blush.I sit on the couch and wait for the boys to get ready before we finally leave and arrive at the resturaunt.

I was the last to enter,so there was only one spot left on the table,and just my luck,it was next to Justin.I awkwardly sit down.

"You look nice."Justin says quietly as everyone chats about something.

"Thanks,so do you.."I reply,smiling a little awkwardly.

"Thanks.."He said,pushing his chair in a little.

"Can i get your orders for drinks?"A young looking waitress comes.

"Yes,ill get a coke.."Fredo replies first.

"Make that 2"Chaz chirps in.

"I'll get on aswel"Ryan says.

"I'll have lemon lime and bitters"kenny smiles.

"I'll have lemonade.."Dad orders.

"Could i get a water?'i ask,she nods as she writes down everything.

"I'll get water to.."Justin nods,and waitress walks away.

"Are you to together now????"Ryan teases.

I put the finger up at him angrily..

"Hailey!"Dad scolds.

"Sorry.."I mutter and Ryan chuckles to himself.

"He is right though,are you??"Kenny smirks.

"No"Justin replies.I nod in agreement and the waitress comes setting the drinks we ordered infront of everyone.

"Thank you.."I say as she sets my water down and take a sip.

"Can i take your orders?"She said pulling out a notepad.

everyone orders and i go last.

"Can i have Chicken salad please?"

"Yeah sure.."She nods before walking away.