Noah is coming

*haileys pov*

"There is no fucking way I am letting Noah come to hawii!"Justin roars,storming into our hotel room.

"That's not your choice."I shrug,feeling Fredo,Ryan and Chaz's stare on us.

"I should have some input on that decision"he yells,throwing his hands up in the air in frustration.

"You know what?"I sigh,sitting up on the bed."let's have a vote"

"A vote?"he asks rolling his eyes.

"Yes a vote."I nod."all in favour of having Noah come?"I say,raising my hand.Ryan,Fredo and Chaz do the same.

"Sorry bieber"I shrug,bitterness dripping from each word I say.

"Whatever"he sighs,collapsing on the bed next to me.

Shit,I forgot we were sharing a bed.

"Ummmm"

(A/n oh my fucking fuck I finish the chapter and right when I was about to fucking save it my stupid piece of shit iPad went flat,I am going to cry,this was the only bit that saved.now I have to write the whole motherfucking thing again..fml)

"I'll be back.."I say before rushing to my dad's room.

"Um dad?"I knock on the door lightly.

"Come in hunny"he calls out..I walk in to find him lying down on his phone.

"So um,me and Justin are kinda sharing the king bed in there but I don't really,like,want to um..share it with him.."I say fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"Just tell him to move into one of the other guys bed.."he shrugs.

"But dad can't you ask him?"I whine.

"Why?"he shrugs.

"Because I don't want to,I'm not speaking to him."I plead.

"Fine"he sighs,heaving himself up and following me towards the room.

"Justin."he calls as I awkwardly walk back and sit on the bed.

"Yes?"he yawns,getting comfortable.

"Out"he replies simply.

"Out?"Justin asks in confusion.

"Yes,sleep with Fredo or something."he crosses his arms,leaning against the door frame.

"But,why?"he furrows his eyebrows.

"I don't want you sleeping with Hailey!"dad scolds getting frustrated.

"Um.."

"Fredo,can Justin share your bed?"dad sighs impatiently.

"Um I guess?"Fredo replies.

"There,now go!"dad yells getting angrier and angrier by the minute.

"Hailey,why the fuck did you tell your-"

"God dammit Justin,NOW!"my dad yells.

"Fine"he rolls his eyes,trudging over to Fredos bed and plopping himself down on the other side."happy?"he smiles sarcastically.

"Very!"I say bitterly.

"Shut up"he scolds.

"Goodnight guys"dad says switching off the light.

"Dad,before you go.."I smirk,eager to piss Justin off,"Noah can come to Hawaii on the private jet with us,right?"I smirk.

"Yeah sure,goodnight"he says before walking off.