Chapter 15-Talk to me.

~3 days later~

~Haileys pov~

It's been three days since Justin has talked to me...3 days!Can you believe that?He win't tell anyone whats wrong..Or anything like that..And i have no idea what it could be.

At least me and Chaz are good friends now..It's actually a funny story..

~FLASHBACK~

I sit down opposite Chaz eating my sandwhich.

"Ow!"he yells,holding his eye.

"Is everything OK?"I ask curiously as he blinks his eyes furiously.

"Something in my eye!"He says,tears coming out of one eye that is red.

"Here,let me see.."I say leaning over the table,he leans over and helps me get a better look.I tilt my head to the left,trying to get a better view.Can't see anything.

The door slams,causing me to jump and scream.

Chaz bursts out in laughter and we spend the next half an hour trying to get whatever it was in his eye,out.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

That day,Justin stormed out,without saying a word to me and hasn't since.

At the moment,we are boarding the plane to head to New Zealand.

I try sitting next to Justin,but he sees me coming and puts his bag next to him.I roll my eyes and sit on the couch,buckling my seat belt as we wait for take off.

god i hate take off..and landing.

Once we are finally in the air,i take my seat belt off and pull out my phone,playing Flappy Birds,god this game is to addicting.

Justin does the same on his seat,probably checking instagram or twitter i guess.

I see Ryan and Chaz have headphones in and Fredo is already asleep,i roll my eyes and chuckle at fredo.

Now that no one could probably hear us..I stomp over to Justin angrily,who is listening to music.I clear my throat,but he just continues nodding his head to the music.

I rip one of his headphones out,he looks at me and then puts his headphones back in and turns it up louder.I feel like screaming right now.I rip his phone away from him and hold it behind me.

"HEY!"He yells angrily.

"you'll get it back when you tell me why you are giving me silent treatment..."I shrug.

"Give me my phone,now."Justin stands up walking over to me getting pretty close.

"Tell me why you are not talking to me.."i step back.

"You've always been such a bitch"He said harshly grabbing his phone back and walking back to his seat.

JUSTINS POV~

I walk back to my seat,immediately regretting calling her a bitch.

she was a bitch though

I roll my eyes and plop myself back down onto the uncomfortable chair,i wanted to sit on the couch,but Hailey was..

"I..can not believe you..just..said that."She says still standing there in shock.

I put my headphones back in and roll my eyes.

I never should have let myself have feelings for her,i mean seriously.What was i thinking?Of course she was going to be a bitch,i bet she just pretended to date me just so she could hurt me,thats the kind of thing she would do.I guess anyway.