Hawaii

~Justin's pov~

We arrive at the hotel,Scooter and Kenny have separate rooms from us.we walk in and it's really beautiful.we all scan the general area before finally walking into the bedroom.

"Wow this is huge"I exclaim,taking it all in.

It's got a light blue paint covering the walls and 3 queen beds,they all have a white and light blue theme.There is a bathroom and a few walk in closets aswell.

"Ok so there is two to a bed I guess.."Hailey says,walking over to the bed on the far right near a big glass window.

I almost follow her,forgetting about the last few days by habit but Noah beats me to it,snapping me back to reality.I sigh and shake my head,rubbing a hand through my hair.

"Yeah,Justin you wanna share this one?"Fredo asks sitting on the bed in the middle.

"Yeah cool bro"I nod,walking over and plopping myself next to him on the right side,which is unfortunately near Noah and Hailey.

"Guess we'll have this one then.."Ryan chuckles to Chaz walking over to the bed on the far left..

"I'm going to unpack tomorrow,I'm to tired right now"I yawn taking of my shirt and throwing it on the floor carelessly.

"Same"Hailey agrees.At least she is on speaking terms with me.

"Hit the lights Chaz"I say getting under the covers as Chaz turns off the light.

Everyone gets under the covers and within minutes,everyone is sleeping except for me.All I could think about is what I did to Hailey.How could I hurt her?I'm such a fucking douche.And that was just the cherry on top of it all,with the whole Selena thing.And in my defence,Selena kissed me,and it was just a kind if spur in the moment thing,not to mention I had a beer or 2 before hand but it's not like we were making out or anything..But I guess that's no excuse.

But,nevertheless;I'm not letting this Noah kid have her,she is mine and all mine,even if we are broken up but not for long.I feel quite horrible about the way I acted with my jealousy getting control of me,but I just love her so much and it scares me,honestly.

I sit there thinking for a good hour or two before finally,my eye lids become heavy and sleep takes over my body.

***

*Haileys pov*

I open my eyes to the sunlight shining through the window onto mine and Noah's body,creating a warm aura.I look next to me to find Noah sleeping,lightly snoring.Chuckling to myself,I sit up and rub my eyes sleepily,yawning in the process.I look the the right and see everyone else still asleep.I sigh and slowly make my way out of bed silently without waking the others.

I walk into the bathroom,shutting and locking the door behind me,and turn on the hot water of the shower.I strip my clothes off and through my hair into a quick bun,not wanting it to get wet,and step inside the shower.Letting the hot water hit my skin,my brain begins to ache as all the thoughts of the past few days make their way into my mind.Everything that has happened,I deserve this break.And then there is only one more month of tour left before I can finally go home,and probably live my normal life again.I'll probably barely see Justin and we probably will end up being the same old enemies.A tang of sadness strikes my heart,causing my stomach to twist in knots.

I sigh and turn of the shower off,stepping out and wrapping myself tightly in a towel,taking out the hairband and letting my hair fall down again.I grab my clothes and silently tip-toe back into the room.I out my old clothes in the hamper and fish out my bikini and a pair of light denim shorts,taking them into one of the walk-in closets and quickly slipping them on,before making my way back out and throwing the towel in the hamper too.