5 years later

READ END NOTE-

~5 years later~

"Are you excited?"my dad smiles as we prepare to walk down the isle.

"I guess.."I say,shaking lightly.

Today was the day,the day me and Justin had been preparing for for 1 year.The day I have been looking forward to my whole life.The day where everyone comes together in happiness.

The day I get married to my future husband,Justin drew bieber.

And let me tell you,I could not wait.

But that doesn't mean I wasn't scared and nervous.

I wore a traditional white gown,very poofy.The skirt was layers and layers of tule,the top was white ribbons sewn diagonally with a silver broach in the middle of it's sweetheart neckline.The skirt was glittered lightly with silver sparkles,shining in all directions.

My hair was half up half down,curled to the fullest.My veil was hanging off a little tiara with blue diamonds scattered through it,my veil reaching the ground..

Make up was simple yet elligant,foundation,blush and Red lipstick.A little silver eyeshadow with black eyeliner and black mascara.

The music starts playing and the doors open as my dad links arms with mine.

The bridesmaids walk down with their partners,Chaz,Ryan and Fredo.

The bridesmaids were in long straight purple dresses with a single purple ribbon slung around the top half.Their hair in an up do braid.

the guys were in traditional black and white suits with a little purple tie to match the girls.

Within a blink of the eye,I feel myself slowly walking down the red velvet isle towards Justin.

He was wearing a black and white suit with a purple tie and a purple flower in the pocket,a little purple on his shoes aswel.I couldn't help but let out a little giggle seeing as he decided to keep his outfit a secret.

He looked at me and smiled widely,love filled in his eyes,making me blush a little.He was standing there with his hands clasp together in front of him,not seeming to interpret this was actually happening.

I finally reach the top and I give my dad a quick peck before turning towards Justin,smiling wide.

All he could do was stare into my eyes,smiling just as big as me.

He takes my hands in his,tearing up.

"You look amazing.Breathtaking,beautiful,gorgeous-"

"So do you."I giggle,cutting him off before I go red like a tomato.

"Wow."he breaths,blinking away the tears.

"Oh baby."I pout playfully before the priest clears his throat and everyone settles.

Me and Justin turn our heads towards the priest as he starts speaking.

***

"I now pronounce you,husband and wife."the priest smiles,"you may kiss the bride."

Justin turns to me smiling before he wraps and arm around my waist.

"I love you."he smiles as I reach my hands over his neck.

Then his smashes his lips against mine,sending fireworks exploding everywhere.It felt like we were the only people there,the same electricity flowing through us like it was our first kiss.I should be used to it now,I feel this every time we kiss,but I still can't believe it.

I am now officially Mrs Hailey Bieber.

I knew I was kind of young,only 22.But me and Justin genuinely loved eachother,we could see it and so could everyone else,so there were no objections.

I just wished my mom were alive to see it..

We both pull away to the sounds of claps and cheers,tears welling up in my eyes.

"I love you so much."I breath.

"I love you too much."he shakes his head,laughing lightly.

We remove our hands from eachother and link our fingers together,walking down the isle as everyone cheers and claps.

Now time for the after party..

The end!

Hey guys,I really just felt like updating this because I think they should get married,so yeah!It was only short but yeah,so this was officials the end.

Now after my new story 'don't get too close' I will most likely be doing a sequel to this one.

Anyways I hoped you liked this little chappie!

PLEASE READ THE NEW BOOK 'don't get too close' OUT NOW!

Thank you so much for 3,000 reads ahh!

Ily!