Daddy's Day!

This is not the official cover. It will be better I promise!

Daddy: Scott
Little: Mitch

Mitch woke up twenty minutes early which was super early to him, to make his Daddy a special yet simple breakfast.

Once he was out of bed he tiptoed past Scott's room to the long staircase.

He hopped down the steps with glee and ran to the kitchen.

He tapped his chin, thinking of a great breakfast that wouldn't get him in trouble for cooking.

He gasped as an idea popped in his head.

Mitch rushed to the freezer and pulled out some frozen pancakes and sausage with a side of fruit and orange juice. Scott's favorite!

Mitch set the pancakes and sausage on a yellow plate before placing it in the microwave.

He set he timer and had begun cutting some strawberries, grapes, bananas, and kiwi with a butter knife Scott had let him use many times before.

Once the timer dinged Mitch grabbed the plate with a clothed glove, cautious that the plate would be too hot.

He grabbed a light blue tray and set the plate on top. Then, he grabbed some butter and slathered it on the pancakes, licking his lips as it melted.

He hurriedly but carefully poured juice into a tall glass as grabbed the syrup.

Once the tray was fixed to his liking he slowly made his way to Scott's room, careful not to spill anything.

Once Mitch was in Scott's room he set the tray on the dresser and climbed on Scott's bed.

He got closer to his mouth will a small smile.

"DADDY WAKE UP!" He screeched before jumping onto him.

Scott groaned and turned over, too tired to respond to his little.

"Papa get upppp!" Mitch whined.

Mitch smirked as he went under Scott's shirt and pinched his right nipple, causing Scott to jerk awake.

Scott gave Mitch a stern look before smiling at the breakfast his little had made for him.

"Dadda eat now?" Mitch questioned as he set the tray on Scott's lap.

"Yes baby, Thank you very much. I love it." He cheered before taking a bite.

"Baby boy this is amazing! You're a true chef!" Scott encouraged him even though he knew the pancakes and sausage were from the freezer.

Mitch smiled in delight before running into his room and coming back with a card.

"Happy Daddy's Day Dadda!" Mitch squealed with a cheeky smile.

"Thank you very much baby!" Scott thanked him once he had finished his food.

"I'm so lucky to have a little munchkin like you." Scott said as he placed Mitch in his lap, smothering his face with kisses.

Mitch laughed at his affection and hugged his Daddy tight.

"I wuv you Papa!"