Bath Time?

This is basically a part 2 to Messy Boy.

"Come on little one, I think you need a bath." Scott stated as he walked to the bathroom, not noticing that his little wasn't following him.

Mitch was in his closet hiding with Wyatt.

It's not that he didn't like baths, Little Mitch just wanted to color and play with Wyatt for the rest of the day.

Scott checked the water one last time before turning to where Mitch was supposed to be.

"Mitchie?" Scott called out as he exited the bathroom.

Wyatt came out of Mitch's room and ran past Scott after licking his spaghetti sauce covered paw clean.

Scott followed the small trail of sauce to Mitch's walk-in closet filled with his little items.

Scott slowly opened the door to his closet, finding his little trying to take off his clothes.

Somehow Mitch got his head stuck in the sleeve and his arm in the head hole.

Scott chuckled and picked him up, earning a squeal from the smaller boy.

"It's bath time Mitchie." Scott stated as he headed to the bathroom.

Mitch whined playfully as Scott walked to the bathroom.

"Bath bomb?" Mitch questioned quietly as Scott set him down on the tub.

Scott gave a soft nod in response as he went to the small closet connected to the bathroom and picked out Mitch's favorite bath bomb.

Rose Gold.

Scott set this bath bomb in the water, watching it fizz and expand into the water as it created an intoxicating yet wonderful smell.

Mitch quickly removed his clothing and slid in the tub, mesmerized by this smell and colors of the water.

Scott took his time washing Mitch, knowing he wouldn't want to get out soon.

Mitch enjoyed the colorful water but soon enough got cold and waited patiently for Scott to take him out.

Scott grabbed a fluffy hooded Spongebob towel and wrapped Mitch in it, letting his little engulf the warmth and fluffiness of the towel.

"My little baby is all clean "Scott chirped to his little before placing a kiss on his forehead.

Mitch giggled quietly at his daddy's affection and snuggled deeper into the towel.

Scott went into Mitch's closet and picked out a cute Bambi onesie for his little to wear.

He came back out and saw his little was nowhere to be seen.

He chuckled to himself at Mitch's little game and walked downstairs to the living room.

"Oh Mitchie!" Scott sang out as he looked around the living room.

Mitch giggled quietly before running past him and heading upstairs to Scott's room.

Scott heard the pitter patter of his feet and slowly jogged behind him.

"Where'd you go little rascal?" Scott growled playfully.

Scott searched the bathroom and finally his room, finding Mitch under the covers.

Scott slowly walked over and thought to himself.

"Man, finding Mitch is tiring. Maybe I'll just sit on the left of the bed and rest." Scott thought out loud.

When Mitch heard those words he shuffled himself to the right side.

"Nah, the right side is better. Mitch likes the left side."

Mitch scooted to this left side.

"Maybe I'll just sit on the end of the bed."

Mitch scooted to the front of the bed.

"Nah, feels to weird. I'll sleep on the top of this bed."

Mitch moved to the bottom where Scott was waiting with a playful smirk on his face.

Scott slowly sat down, careful not to put any weight on Mitch.

"Daddy no squish Mitchie. I wight here Papa." Mitch squealed as his head popped out from under the covers.

Scott chuckled fondly at the small boy before tickling his sides.

"No papa. Stop PUH-WEASE." The brunette squealed between breaths.

Scott contemplated for a moment before answering.

"Only if you give Daddy a big kiss and get dressed so we can color."

Mitch nodded eagerly before placing an obnoxiously loud kiss on Scott's lips.

Scott placed the smaller boy on his hip and took him to his bed, placing his diaper on then his onesie.

"Okay, let's color Mitchie." Scott explained as he picked the smaller boy up and took him downstairs to his coloring table.

Mitch grabbed some crayons and began drawing, his tongue peeking out and his dimples showing.

Once Mitch was done he went up to Scott and showed him the picture.

It was a bath with a bath bomb in it and Scott and Mitch in the tub.

Mitch captioned it.

Baff time with Dadda.

743 words? Wow!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been as active as I usually am, I've had a rough time with a person I thought was a best friend to me. But my allergies are acting up like crazy but I'm doing okay right now. I just wanted to let you guys know that I really appreciate your votes and comments. You guys inspire me to continue. Yea, I probably lost one of my inspirations to write but that's okay because I have you all.

And I'm always up for meeting new people and making friends, so feel free to message me if you'd like.

That's all for now.

Thanks again!

💜