Tea Time with Tori

"Mitchie! Hey little guy!" Tori cheered as Scott and Mitch walked into her home.

Tori was known as a switch and offered a play date with Little Mitchie so Scott could get his work done.

Mitchie loved going to Tori's house because he always had a good time, and she would always sneak him an extra treat when Scott wasn't looking.

"Alright, I'll be back after nap time okay? Be good for Tori buddy." Scott pleaded as he knelt down to Mitch's level.

"Mhm, bye Daddy."Mitch rushed out as he hugged Scott, he was so ready to play with Tori.

Once Scott left, Tori and Mitch went to the dining room for their fabulous tea party, where Maisie was waiting by the kitchen.

"You look marvelous as always Princess Grassi." Tori and Maisie complimented the blonde's shirt that had a tux on it, accompanied with his pink and purple tutu.

"Tanksies Tor Tor and Mazey. I wike your sparkwy shoes." Mitch grinned as he looked down at Tori's bedazzled converse.

"Let the tea party begin!" Tori exclaimed as she put her black magicians hat on.

Mitch sat at the head of the table, licking his lips at the sight of the lady fingers, crumpets, cream puffs, brownies ,bubble tea, mini pb&j's, and chocolate milk set out on the decorated table.

"Your tea Madam." Tori said in a posh accent as she poured the bubble tea into a glass.

"Tanks Tor Tor." Mitch waited for Tori to sit and pour herself some tea so they could clink their glasses and sip their tea with their pinkies up.

"Would you care for a lady finger?" Maisie asked as she brought the plate by Mitch.

Mitch nodded in agreement, his mouth full of bubble tea.

He gave a silent nod and smile as a thanks as she set down two lady fingers on his plate, followed by a brownie, a cream puff, a pb&j sandwich, and a crumpet.

The three chattered and laughed until Mitch stifled a yawn.

Maisie and Tori looked at each other with a small smile as they tried not to coo at the smaller boy.

Maisie cleared the table and gave Tori a kiss on the cheek before heading to the kitchen to clean.

Tori scooped up Mitch and took him to the guest room that was decorated to his liking for whenever he came over.

Once he was tucked in he looked at Tori with pleading eyes.

"Sing Tor Tor?" he pleaded as he yawned once more.

"What song little one?" She questioned as she grabbed her guitar.

"Don't worry about nothing pwease."

Tori strummed her guitar before she began to play the guitar.

"Yeah, everybody's got a thing
But some don't know how to handle it
Always reaching out in vain
Just taking the things not worth having but

Don't you worry 'bout a thing
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, mama
'Cause I'll be standing on the side
When you check it out, oh

They say your style of life's a drag
And that you must go other places
Just don't you feel too bad
When you get fooled by smiling faces"

Mitch's eyes fluttered as he tried to stay awake and listen to her voice as it got softer.

"Don't you worry 'bout a thing
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, baby
'Cause I'll be standing on the side
When you check it out
When you get it off your trip
Don't you worry 'bout a thing

Come on, everybody needs a change
A chance to check out the new
But you're the only one to sees
The changes you take yourself through"

By the end of the verse, Mitch was snoring softly with his thumb slightly dangling from his mouth.

Tori slowly took it out and replaced it with the Meena elephant pacifier she had gotten for him.

Tori left after slowly closing the door halfway and heading back to the kitchen to help Maisie.

*

Ding dong

Maisie opened the door and greeted Scott with a hug as Tori went to wake up Mitch.

"Mitch, sweetie it's time to wake up." She lightly shook his shoulder as his tired eyes opened.

"Hi Tor Tor." He sleepily mumbled as he clung onto her for warmth.

"Hey buddy, Scottie's here." She explained as she carried him to the closet to get his pink bookbag.

"I put you a nice little toy in there with an extra snack. But don't tell Scott." She teased.

Mitch nodded in excitement before hugging her tightly.

She kissed his cheek before the two of them headed downstairs.

"Hey Daddy!"(i used to love that song).

"Hey baby boy!" Scott kissed Mitch's forehead as he hugged him.

"How was he?" He questioned as he looked at Tori for an answer.

"He was amazing as usual. And he has such good manners, I'm so proud of him. He was so good today at our tea party." She explained to Scott as they walked to the door.

"That's good to hear, I guess that means we can get ice cream!"

Mitch cheered at the thought of another extra treat before looking at Tori.

"Come too?" He pleaded.

Tori looked at him with sad eyes. "I'm sorry honey, I'm taking Maisie for dinner. The ice cream would ruin my appetite, be careful eating it munchkin." She explained as she poked his dimples, laughing at the boy's cute giggle.

"Thanks, we'll see you guys later." Scott bid goodbye before heading to the car.

Once Mitch was strapped in, Scott got in and drove home.

Mitch looked out the window before remembering his gift from Tori.

He quickly grabbed his bag from the seat and looked inside.

He had gotten a Meena plushie and a small baggie of mini oreos.

He quickly put the oreos back in his bag but held onto his plushie as Scott drove to the ice cream parlor.

"Have a good time with Tori?" Scott questioned as he looked back at Mitch in the rear view mirror.

Mitch gave Scott a giant smile as he held his plushie tighter.

"Definitely."