Who's Your Daddy?

Okay, just to make this clear: I am writing these one shots on this account and on thosefivechoirnerds. Just wanted to clear this up. Thanks!

"Big Daddy!" Mitch squealed as he ran up to Avi and gave him a hug.

Scott had invited Avi over for a barbecue and just to hang for a bit.

"How's your new EP coming along Avi?" Scott questioned as they seasoned the meat.

Avi turned to look at Mitch, a cheeky smile on his face before returning his attention to Scott.

"Its going really good, I'm enjoying myself! I heard about your two new EP's, how are they coming along?" Avi questioned as he grabbed the barbecue sauce, sneaking another glance at Mitch.

"It's going good." Scott replied, focusing on the bearded man watching his little.

"Maybe we could have you on Superfruit as like a little #PTXForever. I mean you are hiatus from PTX." Scott murmured as he wiped away a stray tear.

Once the meat was set on the grill the two went back inside and watched Family guy with Mitchie.

Mitch sat by Avi which frustrated Scott, but he shrugged it off, guessing he was savoring the moments with him before he was gone.

Once dinner had started an uncomfortable silence was in the air.

"So.. Big Daddy" Mitch started his sentence causing Scott's jaw to clench.

"Mitch, can you help me in the kitchen. I think it dessert might be ready." Scott spoke in a soft voice.

Mitch squealed at the word 'dessert' and rushed to the kitchen, followed by Scott.

"I don't like it when you call him 'Big Daddy' Mitchell." Scott said in a firm voice, letting him know that he was angry.

Mitch pouted and made grabby hands at Scott.

"I Sowwy Daddy."

Scott couldn't help but melt at the sight of his little boy and instantly picked him up.

"I'm sorry baby boy, Daddy just got jealous." Scott sighed in defeat.

Mitch looked at him as kissed his cheek. "I wuv you Dadda" he mumbled against Scott's cheek.

"I love you too smol bean. Who's your Daddy?" He questioned.

Mitch pointed to Scott with a smile.

"That's right!" Scott beamed.

"And I always will be."