Bubbles

Bobo = bubbles. Mitch's little age is about 2-3

"Mitchie! You ready to go outside baby boy?" Scott called out to his little as he stood by the door with his keys.

"I comin' Papa!" Mitch yelled as he skipped down the steps.

Mitch hopped down the steps happily in his faded blue overalls that covered his baby pink shirt.

"Let's put your shoes on baby girl." Scott suggested as he bent down and placed Mitch's light pink converse on his feet.

Once his shoes were tied and they were ready to go, Scott led Mitch to the backyard with bubble wands behind his back.

"Okay little one." Scott said softly as he knelt down to Mitch's height.

"Since you were a good boy this week, Daddy got you something special baby girl." Scott cooed as he brought the bubble wands from behind his back.

Mitch gasped and clapped excitedly at the wands.

"BOBO!" Mitch squealed in awe.

"That's right Kitten." Scott nodded.

"These are bubbles. Want to blow some?"

"Pwease Papa!" Mitch pleaded as he clasped his hand under his chin with a small pout.

"Awe how can I say no to you." Scott cooed as he handed Mitch a wand full of bubble soap.

Mitch quickly took out the wand and blew a few bubbles.

Watching in awe as the soapy bubbles floated into the sky.

One landed on Scott's nose and popped, causing Mitch to burst into a fit of giggles.

"Papa got bobos!" He squealed as he ran around the backyard blowing bubbles with his Daddy.

An hour and a half later, Mitch was getting tired and Scott could tell.

It was almost Mitch's nap time, and even though Mitch wanted to play some more he was tired.

Mitch rubbed his eyes for the twentieth time before stifling a yawn.

"Alright princess, it's nap time." Scott cooed at the small boy as he picked him up, making his way to the house.

Scott carried Mitch to his princess room and tucked him into the covers.

Mitch whined as Scott got up to leave, grabbing his arm lightly.

Scott gave Mitch a small smile before climbing in the bed with him, letting his little one snuggle into his warmth.

After a long day of bubbles, a nap was well needed.