Owwie's

This literally just popped in my head. XD

Mitch giggled quietly to himself as he played with his favorite Dolly he named Chey Grassi-Hoying.

Wyatt came by minutes later, playing with the loose string on Mitch's sleeve.

"Wyatt no-no!" Mitch shrieked as the cat clawed and bit at the string.

Mitch attempted to get the string from his sleeve, only to be stopped by Wyatt's teeth in his skin.

"OWWIE!"Mitch blubbered as he looked at the small teeth marks with blood dribbling down his arm.

"Dadda!" Mitch wailed as he ran to Scott's room, surprisingly taking a nap but quickly woke up when he heard his baby boy's cries.

"Sweetheart what's wrong? Daddy's got you, it's okay love bug." Scott cooed in Mitch's ear as he rocked him back and forth in his warm arms.

Mitch's sobs quickly turned into sniffles as he sung 'Sweet Adeline.' By Avi.

Ever since Avi's new EP little Mitch couldn't stop listening to it and found 'Sweet Adeline' and 'Quarter Past Four' soothing to his ears.

"Wy wy bad Papa." Mitch blubbered in Scott's tear stained shirt.

"Let me see where you're hurt princess." Scott cooed as Mitch held out his arm.

Scott gasped at the tiny cut that had blood slowly flowing out of Mitch's skin.

"This is gonna hurt but I need you to be strong for Daddy. Can you do that for me baby boo?" Scott questioned as he got up, heading to the bathroom.

Mitch softly nodded in his chest, wanting his Daddy to take the pain away from his arm.

Scott grabbed the rubbing alcohol, gauze, Neosporin,tape, and a hello kitty bandaid after he set Mitch on the toilet seat.

Scott proceeded to clean Mitch's cut and placed the bandaid on it.

Mitch didn't say a word, silently sulking and muttering profanities to Wyatt in his head.

Once Scott was done he went back to his room and laid Mitch in the bed before climbing in with him.

"You did so good Bunny!" Scott praised, kissing Mitch's owwie.

Mitch blushed and his his face before quietly speaking.

"Daddy, my lip has an owwie." He whined.

Scott smirked and chuckled at the small boy.

"You want me to kiss it better?" He questioned, getting a soft nod as a response.

Scott leaned forward and softly pressed his lips to Mitch's.

Once he pulled away, Mitch had a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Better?" Scott questioned.

Mitch nodded. "Better, tank wou Daddy!"