bubble baby

a little baby Hoying because it's bubblegrasssi 's birthday, so why not do a bubbled theme one shot.

ALSO check out her one shot book 'Bubbles' along with all of her other amazing stories.

"Scott? Honey it's time for a bath!" Mitch called out as he looked for his beloved little in the house.

You see, there's a possibility Scott had too much fun painting and decided to cover himself in it. He knew he would have to take a bath, but that's not fun unless there's bubbles. But you can never forget his favorite doll to bathe with, Chey Grassi- Hoying.

"Scottie? I'll give you an extra cookie if you cooperate and take a bath." Silence. "I'll put some extra bubbles in your bath tonight." The soft patter of his feet could be heard from Mitch's bedroom.

"Extra bubbles?" Scott mumbled with a soft pout on his face that was mostly covered in glitter and blue and pink paint. Playing with his fingers he smiled as his Daddy gave a soft nod to him before taking him to the bathroom.

"Let's get you all squeaky clean babes." Mitch cheered as he started the water and plugged the drain once it was at the right temperature.

Removing Scott's clothes, he set the small boy in the tub. The tub began to turn into different shades of color as Mitch washed his baby's body. Turning the water off he added bubbles and mixed them in. .

Mitch got up and went to the closet to grab Scott's toy. Scott being the sneaky little boy he is took the opportunity to add a massive amount of bubbles to the water.

Once Mitch got back his baby was covered in bubbles.

"Oh no." Mitch gasped " My baby is gone. The bubbles ate him.  What am I gonna do without my baby?" He pondered as he smiled at his baby chucking.

"It's me daddy, under the bubbles!" He cheered wiping them off.

"I love you bubble boy."

"Love you too daddy!"

This was cringe cause i wanted this to get done before her bday and it's 11:59 pm oof. Byeee