National Mitch Grassi Day

For MitchsTongue since everyday is National Mitch Grassi Day.

"Hey, Mitchie! It's time to get up sweetie." Kirstie cooed as she shook the little one's shoulder.

Scott went back to Texas with his family for Mama Hoying's 60th birthday party. So Kirstie volunteered to babysit Little Mitchie after he came from a early party with Nicole and Luke.

"Kirsee?"Mitch questioned as he rubbed his eyes, slowly waking up to the sight of his best friend.

"What's up Sweetie?" Kirstie moved his small bangs out of his face, pulling him into his lap.

"Papa come home Kirsee?"Mitch pouted as he played with her curly hair.

"I'm sorry sweetie, Scott comes back tomorrow. But you and I are having a birthday bash." She exclaimed as she hugged the smaller boy.

"It my birfday today and Papa no here."Mitch whimpered as he stuck out his bottom lip.

"Shh, it's alright Mitchie. Scott will be here tomorrow, I promise." She whispered as she rocked them back and forth.

Mitch blocked out Kirstie's voice as he began to cry at the thought of not seeing his daddy on his birthday.

"Papa no wuv Mitchie!" He sobbed as he clung onto Kirstie's soft sweater.

"Mitchie no, Scottie loves you very much, his mommy's birthday was yesterday so he went to celebrate. He didn't forget about you, I promise. He got something for little Mitchie for his birthday. Wanna look?"

Mitch nodded softly before wiping his tears from his puffy cheeks.

Kirstie reached under the bed and grabbed a medium sized box that had baby blue wrapping paper and a light pink bow.

Mitch quickly unwrapped the paper, gasping at the present that was in the box.

"Gonna wear it to your party?" She asked as she rubbed his forehead in a calming way.

Mitch softly nodded before crawling back into her arms, enjoying her motherly comfort and warmth.

"I made you breakfast Mitchie, it's your favorite." She explained as she rubbed the boy's arms in comfort.

"Pannycakes?" He whispered (I'm dying. Oml)

"Yes sweetie, I made pancakes for you. Let's go eat breakfast." Kirstie carried Mitch down to the kitchen before setting him in his high chair before setting a plate of cut up pancakes and syrup down.

"Tanskies Kirsee."Mitch mumbled quietly before eating his food.

Once he was finished and unsticky, he quickly showered and changed before meeting Kirstie at the door.

They walked hand in hand to the park and sat on the swings.

For a couple hours they talked about her new album and Superfruit's EP before Mitch started to get tired.

"You tired honey?" Kirstie
questioned, even though she knew the answer.

"I not tired." Mitch whined as he rubbed his eyes, leaning into her embrace.

Kirstie placed Mitch in her arms and walked back to the house.

By the time she got to the front door Mitch was softly snoring, his thumb in his mouth as he calmly suckled on it.

Kirstie went to his princess room and laid him in the bed, tucking him under the covers before exiting the room.

Half an hour later Kevin and Avi came over to help set up the house as a Sofia the First castle party.

Avi who struggled with the decorations, got confetti all over the couch and the streamers stuck in the doors.

Luckily Kevin helped.

Kirstie woke up Mitch and told him to get ready while everyone else wined and dined on snacks and drinks.

Mitch fixed his hair one last time before making his way downstairs.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed as they popped up from everywhere in the living room.

Mitchie gasped and clapped excitedly as he skipped down the steps to hug his friends.

"Tanksies Av Av! Tanksies Kev Kev." Mitch cheered as he hugged them.

Avi was dressed up as a knight with a pet dragon, Kirstie was a princess and Kevin was the loyal servant.

"Alright, let's get this party started!" Avi cheered as he pumped his fist in the air.

Everyone cheered and went back to talking and having a good time.

Everyone was dressed up like Kings, Queens, Knights, Servants, etc.

The party went well and Mitch especially enjoyed himself, even though Scott couldn't make it.

"Alright Mitchie, we have one last present for you." Avi explained as he led Mitch over to a giant box with Mitch's eyes covered.

Mitch examined the box slowly before opening it as the crowd grew silent, surrounding him with their cameras on.

Mitch gave Avi a confused look, seeing nothing in the box.

Avi nodded towards it and Mitch looked closer, seeing a note in the box.

"Look outside baby boy." The note said.

Everyone made a path for Mitch to walk through.

"The sweet caress of twilight
There's magic everywhere
And with all this romantic atmosphere
Disaster's in the air"

Mitch looked around, gasping at the faded fairy lights that surrounded the trees.

Mitch's bottom lip wobbled at the sight before him.

"Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony, with all it's living things."

Scott was sitting on the back deck, microphone in his hand.

He had a black suit on and Heart Eye Hoying made an appearance as Mitch made his way towards Scott.

Mitch ran towards Scott, wrapping his legs around his waist as happy tears fell down his cheeks.

Scott dropped the microphone and kissed Mitch's head repeatedly before bringing his lips to Mitch's.

Mitch kissed back instantly, Scott kissed his cheek before going to his neck and creating a small hickey by his collarbone tattoo.

"Happy National Mitch Grassi Day, baby boy."