Daddy Pt.2

smut warning
-piss play
-choking
One day later*

"Face down, ass up!" His voice was a soft yet firm and dominating tone.
He tried to make me sit in the corner for not cooperating with him.

1. He's in my house.

2. He's not my legal Guardian /the boss of me.

"It's either time out or spankies little one." His voice was in a low growl as his teeth clench in fury as he watched me take slow steps backwards toward the door. His movement towards me was slow yet cautious, like a cheetah hunting for their prey.

His moves were slick as his bulged muscles reached forward and tried to grab my arm. But I was too quick. It was the same as when he first arrived.

*
His eyes gleamed with excitement. A small smile formed in the corner of his mouth as he walked towards me, his movements were soft yet slow, like a ferocious animal waiting to attack their meal.

I stayed put, my feet had somehow managed to lock together and command my body to do one thing, even though my mind said another. Soon enough, his body was centimeters away from mine. The air grew thick with hesitation and confusion.

Swiftly, he moved and grabbed me by the waist, lifting my body as he pleased and moved towards the leather couch.

He placed me on his lap, quickly noting to himself in a hushed whisper to buy new furniture. My body squirmed in discomfort as I tried to find a position that treated my petite body.

He seemed to be agitated with my movement and placed one hand on my torso firmly, and his other hand on my thigh. I was trapped in his uncomfortable embrace, the hunter had won, and I would soon be dead meat.

His pointer finger traced the side of my earlobe to my jawline. His touch sent shivers down my spine, I turned my head in a different direction, not wanting to glance at the ignorant heathen who bombarded his way into my home.

"Now little one, we have some things to discuss." His voice was soft yet silky, as if he was talking to a child who had done something wrong, but didn't want to scare them and make things worse.

I swallowed the lump in my throat that had formed since his arrival. His tone sending a calming mindset to my body. "I am Scott, but you call me Daddy. I have a file of information and what you will be doing as my little. Tonight you will review them before bedtime, and in the morning we will head to my house in L.A. Your parents have agreed since I contacted them they will receive 25℅ of my income as long as I have you." His voice was stern yet soothing.

My mind was swirling is much I didn't notice the carton of juice he had given me. The flavor was apple but it had a bitter taste to it. My stomach churned but I decided to wait until he was talking, I didn't want to be rude.

"There will be rules an punishments, and there will also be rewards and aftercare. His eyes raked my body as his tongue overlapped his lips before touching my earlobe. His teeth tugged my ear before letting go. My body fumed with heat, my lower region stirred.

With wobbly knees I got up, only to be brought back down. My rear end was against his growing bulge. A low growl escaped his throat ad mutters and whines left mine. I kicked and protested against his body as he walked up the steps.

Lightly, he threw me on the bed, light enough not to harm me yet hard enough to shock me. A plastic object with a rubber like mold was shoved in my mouth. I tried to protest but he taped it to the corners of my mouth.

Piece by piece he removed each article of clothing until I was bare, my rear end was facing him, head on a pillow, and my hands behind my back. I heard the zip of his zipper and the pop of a bottle cap.

Inch by inch, his member eased into kept, the thicc rod of skin pulsing in me. My voice was muffled by the rubber pacifier. I heard him moan in pleasure as he released his urine into me, causing me to do the same over my fresh linen sheets.

He grabbed my neck, causing me to shriek in pleasure. The pacifier was removed from my lips as he held onto my neck tighter, his hot breath tickling my neck. "You like that don't you Princess?"

"You like when daddy fucks you hard without stopping. You like how my big cock fills up your ass. This ass belongs to me and only me, got it little one?"

I gasped for air as he let loose on my throat, but only enough for me to take a quick breath. My knees buckled as he slammed into my prostate, his thrusts showing no mercy. "Yes!" I cried out as my climax built up. As i released, his grip got tighter as he reached his. One word escaped my lips before i saw black.

"Daddy"

Thoughts?

Stay Sassy!