No! Ew! Gay!

"Alright, I think that's the last of it. " Scott murmured to himself as he put the jug of apple juice in the cart.

Scott had went little shopping for Mitch while Mitch was at the studio for the day.

Scott went to the baby aisle and grabbed some pacifiers, diapers, bibs, toys, and other stuff he knew little Mitch would enjoy these as rewards for his behavior this week.

Scott went to the checkout, receiving a few strange yet harsh glaces from the cashier.

"Is there something you would like to ask me?" Scott asked with an annoyed tone.

The cashier looked away briefly before speaking.

"Do you have a child sir?" She questioned in a serious tone.

"You could say that. Why?" He snapped.

"What do you mean 'You could say that?' What are you some kind of dominant like my son? What's that called that you have? A little! That's sick. Ew! No, that's gay, what's wrong with you? You sick pedophile! I should call the police and report you, you're probably hurting the adult for crying out loud!" She spat.

Scott fumed at her words and yanked the receipt from her hand before getting in her face.

"Look here, you listen and listen good. What I do with my princess is my business. You don't live in my home, and you don't pay any bills or do anything to support me or my family. So you can just shut the hell up. Whatever your son does with his life is his own business, just like with mine. Yea I'm gay, and I'm proud. Just like all the either lgbtq people in this world. So you can back off or you can see me get angry, trust me I'm not angry right now, I'm overprotective. You've messed with the wrong person. You are a sick and disgusting human being, and you should be ashamed if yourself. The only person who can judge me is God and you aren't him. So have a nice day. And you will be hearing from your manager!" Scott spat before going to his car.

"Nobody and I mean nobody messes with my princess." He mumbled to himself.