Dadda?

This is a bit different. The setting is Mitch just turned 1 in real life and Scott is his father. Mitch doesn't see his mother much but he always depends on Scott.

"Good job Mitchie!" Scott praised as his one year old son walked into his arms.

Mitch babbled and played with Scott's scruff as Scott beamed at him.

"Daddy loves you so much little munchkin." Scott cooed at the small brunette in his arms.

Mitch mumbled something almost inaudible for Scott to hear.

"What was that Mitchie? Want to tell Daddy something?" Scott questioned bringing the small boy closer.

"Dadda." Mitch babbled quietly, making Scott look at him in shock.

"Hold on a minute baby boy." Scott set down the small child and ran to get his phone, setting the camera on.

"What did you say Mitchie?" Scott asked once again.

Mitch looked at Scott like he was stupid and repeated himself.

"Dadda!" Mitch clapped as he giggled to himself.

Scott beamed proudly and sent the video to his close friends and his parents.

Scott picked Mitch up and cradled him in his arms as hr smothered kisses on his face.

"Dadda!" Mitch whined as Scott continued to kiss all over his face.

Scott finally pulled away and nuzzled his face into Mitch's cheek with content.

"It's nap time baby boy." Scott stated, stifling a yawn.

"I think Dadda needs a nap to, it's been a long day." Scott yawned as he went to his bed, crawling under the covers.

"Sleep well baby boy." Scott murmured before placing a kiss on his forehead.

Scott quickly fell asleep but Mitch squirmed around in the bed.

Mitch squirmed up to Scott's chest and placed a slobbery kiss on Scott's lips.

"Dadda." He mumbled to himself before he fell asleep.